Seinfeld fur scene?

Jonasfoxluvr

Hi everyone, 

As the title said, I had previously watched a video clip on YT which was cut from Seinfeld that 2 women were arguing about wearing fur(a woman confronted the other one of wearing fur and said something like "fish is vegan" and animal cruelty blah blah blah). But recently I couldn't find this video on YT again. 

So have you guys also watched this video before? Or do you know which ep it is from? 

Many thanks! 

Jason

There was another episode of Seinfeld where Elaine's boss went on a trip to Southeast Asia I believe and he lost a fur hat that he thought was chinchilla but turned out to be rabbit.

13 hours ago, Tu_che_le_vanità said:

There was another episode of Seinfeld where Elaine's boss went on a trip to Southeast Asia I believe and he lost a fur hat that he thought was chinchilla but turned out to be rabbit.

Thanks, I think I will try to watch some of their episodes as it is quite an interesting TV series, not simply looking for furs(and there are lots of stunning furs being shown in other soap opera during the 80s)

2 hours ago, Charfur said:

I think you mean s03e27,

Thank you so much!!! This is what I was searching for last night...

I've just checked it; it is in S3, E10 The Stranded, and it is approximately 10 minutes 14 seconds in. Seinfeld is available in the UK to stream for free on All4, and can be purchased on Prime Video.

Even better from my point of view, Teri Austin is wearing the coat and I had a small crush on her when she was in Knots Landing, but she was one of the women who didn't wear a Fur in that series! So that has finally been rectified.

Edited by SimonG
  • Like 1