Vile animal-rights activists harassing fur wearers in public

Tu_che_le_vanità

The REALLY sad part of this is the sign reads fur TRIM.  Activist already won the major battle as fur coats are a thing of the past. Most people don't wear fur coats anymore and the fur industry is all but finished in America. We can be angry with them but they succeeded in destroying an industry, intimidating people, passing laws banning fur and raking in ALOT of money doing it. Oh Well, we lost this one , start defending your right to eat meat!!!!! 

We fur lovers need to not give in to this intimidation, but continue to wear furs and not allow them to win.  If we stop wearing furs, they win, and this cannot be allowed to happen.  We all need to stand up to the bullies.

• Like 2

I worked up the courage to wear fur for the first time in public a few weeks ago (in a decidedly anti-fur city), with a beautiful hooded crystal fox jacket I got from ebay. Big personal win. Only got praise and compliments so far. Fuck the haters.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lynxette said:

We fur lovers need to not give in to this intimidation, but continue to wear furs and not allow them to win.  If we stop wearing furs, they win, and this cannot be allowed to happen.  We all need to stand up to the bullies.

For me, the saddest aspect of the whole anti-fur protests is that women allowed themselves to be bullied out of wearing fur. Hopefully, in this age of 'Me Too', woman will rebel and say 'F*** You - don't tell me what to wear!'  

• Like 2

Yes, as a whole we women tend to follow the crowd of our group in many things.  It takes a lot of courage of conviction, but I am an example that it is possible to do so.

• Like 1

I wore my black mink jacket in front of an anti fur protest early in the season. Although I did have about a dozen people shouting at me I never felt threatened or nervous. It was quite a guilty pleasure, in fact.😈

• Like 3

On 2/25/2020 at 8:53 AM, gai said:

Stupid pieces of shit. Horrible people. Make sure you all downvote the video.

The  lowest scum on the planet, Vermin should be banned from the area of furrier's.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 6:29 PM, LustForFur said:

I wore my black mink jacket in front of an anti fur protest early in the season. Although I did have about a dozen people shouting at me I never felt threatened or nervous. It was quite a guilty pleasure, in fact.😈

Good that you stood your ground. Even better you found some joy in it!