CONGRATULATIONS!!!

FrBrGr

It is with great pleasure that I make this announcement!

Refur (our Linda) is now a member of the 1,000 Post Club!

Congratulations, Linda!!!

Now, in order to get those numbers, I had to go back to the old Den and get the number of all her old posts, and then add them to all of her posts here at the new Den - many of which happened even before the new Den opened. Linda was an enormous help in getting the new Den up and running, and many of her posts over here were because of a heckuva lot of work! That makes her accomplishment even more remarkable, because, you see, with Linda, it's much, much more than quantity - It's quality. It's substance. Anyone want to see what commitment looks like? Just have a look at the work she continues to do in The Fur Den. There may never be another one like her!

Linda, thank you! We're lucky to have you as a member of our community, and even luckier that you have consented to take on a position of leadership here. The Den is a better place because of you!

Congrats Indeed Linda.

Hmmmm no need to send you the prize, as you probably already have it in stock *grin*

So, I just might sit back, put me feets up, have a nice cup of coffee, and toast your good health instead.

Cheers.

Linda indeed BrGr has said it all. It is so great to have you as a member here! Say this allows you to be in a place where you can make that $10,000 donation to our site that I know you have been wanting to make!

Really so fantastic to have you here. We promise to take it a little easier on you in the near future. Your dedication really helped make this site come true!

W

Oh, my!! Thank you so much!

White Fox had told me today to stay off the site for awhile and take a break. Then I got a PM saying there was something I really needed to look at for him. So, shaking my head I came back on.

You guys are wonderful. Imagine a year ago I didn't even know you existed. Now you are more than friends. You are my furry family!

I am blessed.

Linda

Hey Linda...

Do you suppose Fox would let me borrow your "Pain in the Butt"?

(By the way, it's really good to be part of you family. I consider you and Bob to be great canoeing friends now!)

W

Congrats from your Swedish friend !

You have taken this forum with storm since you became a member. I appreciate your friendship very much.

Hugs and kisses/R

You know White, You better come to Kaufman's for our wedding, I'll be saving a dance for you!!!

Linda, I agree, this is like one big furry family.

Oh crud! Now I have competition! I don't apppreciate any other guy steppin' on my territory. You better watch yourself White.

Congratulations Linda!!!

You've made this site a better place and I'm honored to be working with you as a fellow mod. Your posts are always insightful and full of good information.

I'm glad you could be here with us and I hope your around for at least another 1000.

Thanks Linda for being an active and involved member. I always like to see your comments to postings, your professional insight to issues, and adding a female point of view on issues.

Linda,

Definitely a big thank you and congratulations are in order to a very wonderful fur gal!

...And your new Avatar looks just super!

Furry Regards, -ROB