has anyone ever worn a full length fox fur coat?

furlover362436

I have a few full length fox fur coats and one full length lynx fur coat. Wearing them is an experience in its own. You are completely surrounded by fur, an incredible feeling. 

here in the forum we are so many different types of people that it should be strange that
absolutely no one has worn a full length fox fur.
rather ask if anyone has or owns  a polar bear pants

• Haha 1

I had a custom made floor length blue fox that I wore for many years (20+) until it didn't fit me any more. Always a fun experience especially when the ex also wore hers. Don't miss the opportunity, its wonderful!

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 12:44 PM, fox4me said:

I had a custom made floor length blue fox that I wore for many years (20+) until it didn't fit me any more. Always a fun experience especially when the ex also wore hers. Don't miss the opportunity, its wonderful!

Just curious  , Did you give any thought to having the coat made into a throw?

Yep...red and silver.. unfortunately the red has developed several unrepairable tears in the back , its still nice to wear around inside though... fav is my silver fox, then coyote... Ive kinda been on a full length raccoon kick lately.. probably because f the size of the collar... older 80s coat when the collars were huge and reached the top of your head and surrounded your face

• Like 1

I have tried on a couple of full length fox coats and it was amazing! Pure tantalizing  luxury. Although I had a very male reaction, I thought I looked too feminine in fox. I now wear a full length raccoon. (with a big collar!) I admit they are not as fancy as fox but those frisky little guys are warm, soft and still a bit mischievous even as a fur coat!

I just purchased a new custom full length indigo fox coat with a full pelt black fox cross cut tuxedo collar and diagonal Black fox/indigo fox sleeves. I've wanted this design for a while now. Since I purchased my blue fox. But I've purchased quite a few since that time so this will actually be my fifth coat in this oversized range. It will eventually be joined by my aformentioned blue fox, my white fox, my silver fox and a deluxe blue fox that is being made by @pieniazekkusnierstwo on instagram based off of FurFetish_Queen's latest coat.

Well you are going to have to wait awhile when it comes to the indigo/black fox. My furrier said they have skins in stock at their headquarters in Indiana but people have been making special orders like crazy and she couldn't confirm or deny that they had enough to requisite my order. So they might have to order more. if they do have the skins in stock then work should begin next week. But its still a long turn around to have the coat put together. In the past its taken up to 12 weeks to have a coat made and then they send me in for a fitting. So I can have photos for you of the new indigo fox by the month of May/June at the latest depending on when that fitting can be scheduled. In regards to my other coats I can have that done for you soon

Also I should point out that the Deluxe blue fox hasn't been constructed yet either. Production on that coat should begin in early March and then I should have the coat by late April

Not from the shop that I worked in no. I did have my eye on an arctic marble fox blanket for a time but then scrapped that plan to buy my white fox coat instead

I have personally and its pure bliss and very sensous .......... id love to own a full lenght fox or swing lengtht fox fur coat my self..

maybe two of them........ im on a tight budget though...and proper sizing is important to me being a medium built guy...

As often as possible.  I love a soft thick Fox coat, especially my hooded ones.  Total envelopment in fur is so wonderful.  Silver Fox is my first choice, followed by blue and then red.