bobcat article

Tu_che_le_vanità

https://www.revealnews.org/tag/bobcat/

OK. Both the audio story and the written article take some time to listen to/read. They are well worth the time. I think for those of us who love bobcat fur, myself included, these stories are important ones. While the reporter is definitely on the side of wildlife, his reporting is not anti-fur propaganda. It serves us well to familiarize ourselves with articles such as these.

• Thanks 1

I have and always will love furs and the animals that provide them.  With that said  , I find it disturbing that so many beautiful pelts are being exported because fur is out of fashion in the U.S due to cruelty issues. In my opinion a fair portion of revenue for exported furs should be used to help endangered animals and their habitat. I am sure many trappers are as responsible people but it only takes  a few to ruin the image of all.  We need a strong fur industry HERE in America were responsible wildlife management will result in balance.  I have always felt trapping techniques can be improved to make it as humane and safe possible.  There should be no room for incompetence.   

• Like 1