Fur blankets

Tu_che_le_vanità

Oh wow, so happy fur is available in Argentina.  This is the one country I really want to visit in South America, and now there is even more reason to.

WOW!  If one of those furs made it to my bed, my pajamas would end up in the fireplace!!!!! 

Edited by fursince63

7 hours ago, furs limited said:

They still do guanaco? Is it banned in the states now? We still see alpaca, but guanaco is generally even softer and finer.

In Argentina, guanaco fur is still sold. In the US, you can purchase items woven from guanaco wool.

I'm lucky enough to have two mink blankets that were made from mink coats. Absolutely gorgeous!

Mind you, they pall into insignificance compared to a Russian sable bedspread I saw in a shop window in Milan recently.  The nice ladies in the boutique let me fondle it and take photos!  A snip at €85,000! 

IMG_1060.JPG

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dongleboy said:

I'm lucky enough to have two mink blankets that were made from mink coats. Absolutely gorgeous!

Mind you, they pall into insignificance compared to a Russian sable bedspread I saw in a shop window in Milan recently.  The nice ladies in the boutique let me fondle it and take photos!  A snip at €85,000! 

IMG_1060.JPG

Most likely end up where the maids are not allowed to handle it without the  specified gloves.

6 hours ago, Arab princes said:

Most likely end up where the maids are not allowed to handle it without the  specified gloves.

Your disdain for non-rich people is showing.