RVs

paul2809

any one living full time in an RV with thier furs?? good experience?? to stay warm with at night?

its just something ive considered and its a future option for me ...

• 2 weeks later...

I worked on the road for about a year with my toy hauler RV. Had my fox bed spread and a few coats with me while my wife was at home. Great experience on those very cold nights. My only concern was having the whole thing open and have that fire/smoke smell in my camper. Also on warm nights it could get a little humid so you would unfortunately have to close the RV up to make sure your furs don’t dry out. I enjoyed it a lot. My only other problem is bugs. I had a brand new Heartland Cyclone and bugs still manage to get in, especially during the cold months so you have to watch out for that. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you.... it’s options for me.. will the use of borax being spread around the rv camper be good to keep bug out..? Or is faux fur better for that kind of situation?

• 3 weeks later...

Are fur throws and blankets better for warm or coats in rv’s ? Or all of the above?

im thinkin of finding a bumper pull light weight rv.. in the future...

I have never used an RV, but I take furs everywhere with me, si I know I would in that cSe as well.  I am sure it would be fine.  Smile.

I agree.. that’s one item that’s on my check list for a towable rv...

i am looking at the brand called scamp... they make three different lengths.

13 footer at 1500 pounds .. the 16foot  about 2000 pounds depending if bathroom /shower 

and the 19foot fifth wheel..I’d say 2500 maybe 3thousand pounds..with bathroom/shower combo. Stove and ac..

i definitely want to find one with ac.. and a propane stove and propane tank... 

all this is something I’m looking forward to to have in the future..

• 1 month later...