Animal skin condoms

TSCO

Hi,

Who likes animal skin condoms such as lamb skin?

I love them, they feel way better and the thought of thqt poor lamb dying to adorn your dick (if you have one) its a pretty big turn on for me, especially since you throw it away after.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 8:09 PM, Kichae said:

What the fuck

I think that is the idea.      ( I'm sorry that was really  BAA , BAA, BAAAAAD.  I'm just busting CHOPS!)

Yeah that sounds like a bad idea. Condoms are meant to be disposable for a reason. First, you cant exactly clean leather out with water because it damages the skins. It needs the right kind of essential oils. Especially if you are exposing the skins to body fluids that could potentially contain harmful bacteria. And secondly, would you want to risk contaminating your partner with someone else's biological fluids? Seriously dude this is a bad idea. A very bad idea. I would advise against this sort of thing.

Lambskin condoms are not made of lambskin.  They are made of the intestinal membrane of sheep.  They are called lambskin condoms to make them more appealing to the end user.

11 hours ago, Tu_che_le_vanità said:

Lambskin condoms are not made of lambskin.  They are made of the intestinal membrane of sheep.  They are called lambskin condoms to make them more appealing to the end user.

Oh, eeeww. That sounds even more gross. So it's like Haggis but with dick meat instead of oats and spices holding it together? Yeah...not to sure about that one....

Edited by Panther10

Not to nitpick, but haggis is made with sheep stomach, not intestine.

Lambskin condoms are said to be much more effective at transferring body heat than latex/polyurethane condoms.  Hence, they are often said to feel more pleasurable.  They are effective at preventing pregnancy but they have a crucial drawback.  They are porous which means that they may block bacteria but small viruses can get through.  The FDA has certain labeling requirements for lambskin condoms regarding their effectiveness at preventing STIs.

Edited by Tu_che_le_vanità
Typo