Furhug

Best faux fur coats at the moment?

Furhug

Hi!

What are some of the best faux fur coats/jackets/rugs now available? Preferably near or in the Netherlands.
I got myself this one this year and so far nothing has surpassed it (in terms of softness and size):  Image 1 Image 2

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your replies

fourrureclub

Hope to help you, if you don't mind sewing things by yourself, for example to make a rug or bedspread, go and check www.bontshop.com. that's a Nederland based luxury faux fur fabric producer that sell per meter. I made an article about them after discovering their incredibly high quality furs (here, in French, https://www.fourrureclub.com/blog/13721-fourrureshop-fr-limitation-fourrure-de-qualite/).

They are used to supply fur lovers, lots of advices if you contact by email, free shipping in the Nederlands, but also site in English, french and german, ship nearly all over the world. I'm really enthusiastic about what they do as I found here faux furs qualities that I didn't find elsewhere 😉

Furhug

Thank you that's very helpful! Their products look great. I'll have a good look on their website.

• Like 1

paul2809

I recommend the Pamela McCoy collection of faux fur coats..... there are many available over eBay and the Etsy app and the Poshmark app.... I bought my first Pamela McCoy full lenght full lenght faux fur coat pre owned from eBay.....

good luck to you on your search...

ozfurlova
8 hours ago, paul2809 said:

I recommend the Pamela McCoy collection of faux fur coats..... there are many available over eBay and the Etsy app and the Poshmark app.... I bought my first Pamela McCoy full lenght full lenght faux fur coat pre owned from eBay.....

good luck to you on your search...

I'll certainly second that, I have a couple myself and they're magnificent

paul2809

I want three more of PMcCoys furs for me .. full lenght black, lynx, and chinchilla faux furs..all plus size..

fungus

I have a Dennis Basso full length black faux that I bought on eBay. It’s a ladies 3x, but fits my 6’2” 280 pound body great. I can even wear it over a suit without feeling tight. I hope to get a Pamela McCoy some day. 

fungus

Here’s a reversible leather and fur Excelled Collection I bought for my wife. But you know it’s really for me. 

fungus

Sorry. Guess I can’t post pictures yet. 

scarey

@furhug, thats a lovely fur..have you a link from where you bought it??

Joe

H&M XL/XXL Iconic grey faux fur coat with notched collar -- it sold out before Christmas '19 in a matter of days because the fashion blogger June Ambrose wore it in an Instagram and Snapchat video.   It looks good on men and women.  And it's dry-cleanable.