When a woman either buys a fur or has a fur bought for her, is there always a sexual element involved or is it simply about buying the best garment to keep warm with?

dongleboy

I think there are more people that simply enjoy wearing furs than people thinking furs as a sex element.  There are people hear that just simply enjoy wearing furs and they have nothing to do with furs as a sex toy.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:24 AM, minkme said:

Sometimes, I think some movies and TV shows give the idea of a sexual element when the wife is given a fur coat.  An example of this is one episode of the Sopranos.  Tony gives his wife a sable coat.  The next clip shows Tony sitting on his bed.  His wife walks in naked under the sable coat, then they have sex wearing the coat.

I agree with you in the 1950's and 60's TV sitcoms like: The Dick Van Dyke Show, and I Love Lucy, etc. 

An entire half hour was devoted to getting and owning a fur coat. Not only as a status symbol but in the I Love Lucy episode. She put the mink on and climbed into bed wearing it. It was left to your imagination, but there was little doubt what she was planning to do with that fur, as she laid in bed fondling it. 

I loved that period in time when it common for both boys and girls in my school to wear fur; I had a raccoon vest (I acquired, tanned and made that vest myself). When you are in your early teens almost any type of soft garment could easily excite you. I know for a fact that most of my friends at that point; that owned fur garments and pelts used them for erotic excitement. One GF owned a magnificent pure white mink coat. She knew I had a thing for fur (the word fetish was not part of our vocabulary). We were standing in the hall one afternoon when she put her hand on her chest. Then slowly she started to slide it up and down the fur, creasing it in a very erotic way. She could see that my friends and I was getting excited. Then she said. in a smug way. This mink is lucky because it gets to spend time in bed with me, then she turned and walked away.            

• Like 1

Back in the 1950s to as late as the 1970s, people would dress up more when going out.  They will dress up in their Sunday's best for church.  Dress up to go shopping. They would dress up for dinner.  Guys would wear neckties and suits.  Ladies would dress up for an evening dinner at a restaurant.  I still remember my mother in law always wearing her full length mink coat when going out for dinner.  It was a status symbol for ladies.  For wives, wearing a mink stole or coat was really desirable back then.  What happens the night the fur is given inside those bedrooms?  If only if those furs can talk.  Nobody really knows.

In the Sopranos scene, the wife comes out naked wearing only the sable coat.  Then she jumps on Tony laying in bed.  The next show, Tony gets the sable coat back from repair. The guy who returns the sable coat to Tony says the furrier has never seen a tear at the hem like that  so it gives the impression of having sex with the sable in bed.... bu that's a TV show.  . 

• Like 1

Apologies if I I missed this being said already, but I think it is also a power element which in turn feels sexy to a woman. To some ladies I think it may just be a garment to keep them warm, but to some, it’s a statement symbol to draw attention. My very uneducated guess is that some women do recognise it gets a certain amount of attention when they enter a room and are the only one’s to be wearing a glamorous fur coat.

this is just my theory, I have sadly not polled on this issue! 😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 11:48 AM, Arab princes said:

A wealthy man doesn't spend tens of thousands on a mink for his wife or hundreds of thousands on a sable for his younger beautiful mistress without expected compensation.

Let's see if anybody here can answer the compensation question.  Has anyone here given their partner a fur coat and received compensation that night?  While wearing or ot wearing the new fur? We see it in the movies but does it really happens for our folks here on the forum? 

13 hours ago, minkme said:

Let's see if anybody here can answer the compensation question.  Has anyone here given their partner a fur coat and received compensation that night?  While wearing or ot wearing the new fur? We see it in the movies but does it really happens for our folks here on the forum? 

I'm not sure about compensation as such since one would hope that in a healthy relationship any 'quid pro quo' would be forthcoming without having to be bought.  I've written about an experience I had many years ago so forgive me if I'm repeating myself.

Over thirty years ago, I was asked by my employers to travel to the other end of the country where I originate from to 'schmooze' a very wealthy woman who my employers were keen to receive sponsorship from for a project they wanted to happen.  In the course of conversation, she told them her late husband had wanted to take her to Scotland to show her where his forefathers originated from.  Did they know anyone who could 'show her around the place?!'  I was nominated! 

I was 24 and she was 54.  I met her and drove her to the places she wanted to see. I got on really well with her and the combination of a widow and a young man was almost like something out of a soap opera.  Due to a potent mix of alcohol and good old fashioned lust we ended up having a very passionate fling that lasted a week.  

Now her choice of clothes wouldn't have made any difference but the fact that she was wearing a huge ankle length mink coat was certainly an enhancement.  This coat played a strong role in our relationship and we both enjoyed it's erotic appeal.  However, the weather was extremely cold and the lady expressed concern over my rather thin jacket which was ill suited to the very cold weather.  As a result, she bought me the most gorgeous sheepskin coat despite my protestations that it was unnecessary. (I still have it and it's wonderful!) 

At no point did I feel I was rewarding her for a gift received. It was completely mutual and it wouldn't have made any difference to me if she had bought it or not.  The only oddity was that she stubbed a cigarette out on the sleeve so if anyone ever asked about it I'd have to explain the circumstances behind it.  Apart from the coat, I refused any other gifts from her despite the fact that we were walking past a very expensive jewellery shop and she asked if I'd like a gold Rolex! I refused, (a decision I've sometimes regretted!😉), but I really had to make it clear that I liked her for herself and not because she was wealthy. 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

When a woman buys a fur, it's usually because of the elegance and luxury associated with fur. The fact that fur coats are super warm is really secondary.  I imagine that for most women, wearing fur isn't necessarily erotic. It's just like buying stilettos. Men find them sexy; women find them fashionable.

When I showed my husband my newest mink coat, he said "Ooh, you should wear that to bed". It struck me then that men find everything sexy. The thought of this coat being sexy had never crossed my mind, until he made that statement.

• Like 3

Stormie, You're right.  A guy's brain thinks slightly different at times.  This idea might have changed from years ago when the Husband would be a fur for his wife for status like being successful in the 1950s-as late as the early 1980s.

• 1 year later...

Part of this thread is wondering if furriers realize some of their customers have a more sexual than fashion interest in furs. I've dealt with particular furrier all my life (my mom introduced me) and they know I have a strong love of furs.  I have mine in for cleaning and the occasional little repair, but never storage.  Several years back I was playing around with a guy, I was wearing my jacket, and he got, shall we say, a bit too excited.  Yeah, right there onto the collar of my jacket.  I dabbed it off with a wet washcloth but the fur still matted so I took it into the furrier for cleaning.  I mentioned the spot on the collar and they said no problem.  So a week later, I go in to pick it up, the owner isn't there but his wife is.  We chatted a bit and just as I was going to leave, she asked me if it was fun.  Actually didn't know what she was talking about, so with a puzzled look I asked her what did she think was fun?  She grinned and said, I know what was on the collar of your jacket, so tell me...  I turned full red with embarrassment and was lost for what to say.  She said, oh, that wasn't right to ask, besides your reaction tells me it must have been fun.  I started to giggle and all I could say was he had a bit more fun than me.  when we both stopped laughing she said don't worry, we see it every now and then. Seems that cum is almost as common as perfume, makeup and wine.  

• Like 3

Ture,  I am sure they have seen it all.  I have spoken to a furrier who also does cleaning and repairs.  He has told me he as a customer who brings her furs in for cleaning and repairs a couple of time a year after some fur fun.  I asked how can he tell?  He says the areas of damage and stains are not on areas commonly caused by normal wear and tear.  Then there are also stains on the linings.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

As someone who worked at a fur store for years, that was never something I heard talked about haha. Though to be fair we didn't do the service aspect of it on site, though we did take furs in for cleaning and did the initial inspection there. So I guess furriers can successfully clean cum stains. Good to know for future reference.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gai said:

As someone who worked at a fur store for years, that was never something I heard talked about haha. Though to be fair we didn't do the service aspect of it on site, though we did take furs in for cleaning and did the initial inspection there. So I guess furriers can successfully clean cum stains. Good to know for future reference.

You are a pure goddess Gai. OMG wish more fur lovers were in touch with their lust for furs like you. I would die to work in the fur industry. 

Id give anything. you are so lucky ❤️

• 1 year later...

I know this topic has been stopped for almost 2 years, but what I have spotted in my office recently brought back my memory of this post...

Since last year winter, I have noticed a female colleague (in her mid-late 20s) from another department who had worn faux fur jackets and parka at work, and as I remembered, she got at least 3 faux fur jackets and 1 faux fur parka. Even so, her faux fur collection didn't really draw my attention. I just thought she may be simply a girl who is only interested in some fluffy and cozy clothing as furry clothes are warm and looked cute. 

But until last week, I saw her wearing a light-blue down jacket with a huge white fox fur collar in the office, and that fur collar really stunned me because it is big enough to cover her neck and shoulders. From that point, I started to imagine she may not be just simply like furry clothes, but to some extend that she has a "thing" on fur (may not be fetishism like many of us, but who knows). 

Throughout that day, I kept seeing her wearing the fur collar jacket walking in the office. I really wanted to have a chance which I can chat with her and compliment her beautiful fur collar, but no luck at all even I had finished all my tasks and left office. 

But since I had left something in office, I went back to pick it up, and luckily, I finally met her at the lift lobby and I can't imagine to look at her huge fur collar at such distance. We got eye contact with each other and I saw her also looking at my faux fur jacket (tho faux fur, but really fluffy) with a slight smile on her face. As I almost greeted her and would like to compliment her fur collar, suddenly one of my teammates showed up and started chatting with me, while that girl went into another lift and left office...

But before the lift door had closed, I still managed to have a glimpse on her fur collar and chilled me, and I always imagine if she is really got into fur...

• Like 7

On 3/8/2024 at 5:59 PM, Jonasfoxluvr said:

I know this topic has been stopped for almost 2 years, but what I have spotted in my office recently brought back my memory of this post...

Since last year winter, I have noticed a female colleague (in her mid-late 20s) from another department who had worn faux fur jackets and parka at work, and as I remembered, she got at least 3 faux fur jackets and 1 faux fur parka. Even so, her faux fur collection didn't really draw my attention. I just thought she may be simply a girl who is only interested in some fluffy and cozy clothing as furry clothes are warm and looked cute. 

But until last week, I saw her wearing a light-blue down jacket with a huge white fox fur collar in the office, and that fur collar really stunned me because it is big enough to cover her neck and shoulders. From that point, I started to imagine she may not be just simply like furry clothes, but to some extend that she has a "thing" on fur (may not be fetishism like many of us, but who knows). 

Throughout that day, I kept seeing her wearing the fur collar jacket walking in the office. I really wanted to have a chance which I can chat with her and compliment her beautiful fur collar, but no luck at all even I had finished all my tasks and left office. 

But since I had left something in office, I went back to pick it up, and luckily, I finally met her at the lift lobby and I can't imagine to look at her huge fur collar at such distance. We got eye contact with each other and I saw her also looking at my faux fur jacket (tho faux fur, but really fluffy) with a slight smile on her face. As I almost greeted her and would like to compliment her fur collar, suddenly one of my teammates showed up and started chatting with me, while that girl went into another lift and left office...

But before the lift door had closed, I still managed to have a glimpse on her fur collar and chilled me, and I always imagine if she is really got into fur...

Did it look like this?

image.thumb.jpeg.38599f909425bb78de0b7cd059731ff0.jpeg

• Like 2

On 3/8/2024 at 9:59 AM, Jonasfoxluvr said:

Wow that sounds awesome. Seems like she really is into wear furs. Glad to hear a young woman wear furs so casually like that. Hopefully you see her more in furs. Is she attractive?

On 3/11/2024 at 10:28 PM, ukfurlover said:

Did it look like this?

image.thumb.jpeg.38599f909425bb78de0b7cd059731ff0.jpeg

It looks almost the same as the one that girl worn on that day, especially the size of the fur collar and the coat colour...Thanks for drawing me back my memory! 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 2:19 PM, gai said:

Wow that sounds awesome. Seems like she really is into wear furs. Glad to hear a young woman wear furs so casually like that. Hopefully you see her more in furs. Is she attractive?

She is tall with long black hair, though not the most beautiful girl with outstanding face among the departments, but she is quite pretty and elegant at all. 

And she is also the few girls who has worn fur/furry clothing during winter in the office, because there are NO fur/furry coats could be seen in the team which I belong to...But well as spring is coming, weather becomes more warm and humid and sadly I can only see her wearing furs until the fall of 2024...