dongleboy

When a woman either buys a fur or has a fur bought for her, is there always a sexual element involved or is it simply about buying the best garment to keep warm with?

dongleboy

This is a question I've often contemplated.  Are there women and men who, when buying a fur, would be surprised to discover there are people who have an interest in the sexual side of fur?  

furtributes

I’d say both. It looks hot on my girl friend, and I love how she can stroke me with it 

furs limited

Perhaps difficult for us fetishists to fathom, not everyone sees fur as erotic. Actually I wish more people valued fur for all of it's practical aspects. 

fursince63
14 hours ago, furs limited said:

Perhaps difficult for us fetishists to fathom, not everyone sees fur as erotic. Actually I wish more people valued fur for all of it's practical aspects. 

Well said!   For me fur becomes erotic with the person's attitude or mood. Having said that, I enjoy seeing and wearing fur WITHOUT any erotic feelings.  I can understand a person buying a fur just like any other garment.

minkme

Sometimes, I think some movies and TV shows give the idea of a sexual element when the wife is given a fur coat.  An example of this is one episode of the Sopranos.  Tony gives his wife a sable coat.  The next clip shows Tony sitting on his bed.  His wife walks in naked under the sable coat, then they have sex wearing the coat.

• Like 1

LeComte
On 10/30/2019 at 1:36 AM, fursince63 said:

Well said!   For me fur becomes erotic with the person's attitude or mood. Having said that, I enjoy seeing and wearing fur WITHOUT any erotic feelings.  I can understand a person buying a fur just like any other garment.

Also true for me.

Many women bought a fur primarily as a status symbol, maybe they don't even know all secrets today

james93
On 10/30/2019 at 12:24 AM, minkme said:

Sometimes, I think some movies and TV shows give the idea of a sexual element when the wife is given a fur coat.  An example of this is one episode of the Sopranos.  Tony gives his wife a sable coat.  The next clip shows Tony sitting on his bed.  His wife walks in naked under the sable coat, then they have sex wearing the coat.

This is one of my fantasies- buying a partner furs and then getting properly compensated in return! 

LordTheNightKnight
On 10/29/2019 at 9:24 PM, minkme said:

Also in some comics. My favorite issue of X-Factor is Vol 1 issue #53. It's admittedly because Jean Grey buys a white fur coat. And it's heavily hinted at that she might be wearing the coat when she and Scott make love (and they at least make out with her wearing it).

LordTheNightKnight

Nevermind this. Accidentally got a double post and I don't know how to delete this spare one.

Edited by LordTheNightKnight
correction for posting error

furs limited

One should not be buying gifts, of fur or any other items, with the expectation of "proper compensation."  It is no longer a gift, if it is to be paid back.