Mistress Adalia

ozfurlova

I'm unsure how many of you may know already but a wonderful member of The Fur Den, Mistress Adalia, was tragically killed in a car accident last Thursday evening.

I don't know of any exact details other than there was another vehicle involved and she was the driver of the car she was in.

Her posts here and elsewhere were always a highlight for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one her was attracted to her dynamic personality and wonderful love of fur

• Sad 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing this information. I had been completely unaware of Her passing and hadn't heard from Her lately, occasionally checking social media to see if anything had happened. This is heartbreaking. Mistress Adalia was an incredible sweetheart who was warm, affirming, welcoming, and caring beyond measure. She always wanted me to be my best self, yet brought compassion and understanding when I missed that mark. I will always value knowing Her and the time we did have together. Thank you again for this post. This information will provide me with a sense of closure and allow me to start the mourning process.

• Like 1