Sheepskin

Apple1996

Hey everyone still really new to this page I did do a post a long time ago but just wanted to ask does anyone on this site no of anyone who would make a sheepskin blanket in the long wool and in australia would absolutely love one and I need new furs in the bedroom ahaha also what is everyone's thoughts on red rabbit I'm not sure on buying any yet but have heard that they are really soft is it worth while or do I just buy some nice fox furs? 

Once again new to this site I don't even no if this is the right part of the sight to post in but il give it a crack.

• Like 1

I don't know if its the same in Australia but over here, some of the larger department stores sell multiple sheepskins.

I've got a double one as a hearth rug but the store i got it from also did one made from 4 sheepskins stitched together which would cover a double bed easily.

• Thanks 1

I have heaps of sheepskin rugs.  The best place to buy them is on ebay. You can get octo and decto (10 skins).

If you want to buy locally they are a bit more expensive. Costco has 4 skin rugs for a very low price.

• Thanks 1

For me nothing compares with the comfort of sheepskin - it is the densest fur of the lot. And when you choose a silky textured, deep, soft, fleece, sheepskin is just wonderful. I like sheepskin a lot.

I've used and can reccommend

https://www.kiwisheepskins.com/designer-sheepskin-rugs-cat5

who even do rugs using 16 fleeces - which one day I hope to be able to afford...

also

https://lammfelle.de/en/Home-Bedding/Bed-Overlay-Lambskins/

who will do made to order items in medical lambskin, which is fantastically soft and luxurious

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...

I no I'm abit late but thank you so much guys really appreciate it my gf brought me a double sheepskin long wool and it's absolutely amazing and super soft I just have to convince her to get one for her apartment and mabe a sheepskin blanket to 😍😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hey this may be an old topic but Paddy's markets in Sydney is a great place to buy large rugs. There are 4 or 5 sellers there and they are always competitive.