Ebay Fur Bikinis?

minkme

Has anyone purchased a fur bikini on eBay?  I am thinking , it would be fun to get my wife one of these fur bikinis that are available.  Has anyone bought one from here or elsewhere?  How is the fur? What kind of lining does it have?  I am not sure how my wife will take to it but I would like to see if others here bought these and if its any good?  Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Did you end up getting one? I bought one of their body bikinis and a fur underwear. I love them, they're incredibly soft and well made. I definitely recommend it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Anyone from Ontario purchase from this site? I ordered The white bikini November 9. Tracking said it left country on the 12 but nothing since. I was just curious if anyone had a bad experience with shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

I own a black double sided black fox fur bikini. Excellent quality! I bought another one but the body bikini version in blue fox fur (white-ish). It is so luxurious. I am obsessed!

• Like 1

These look great but they need to have a hole in the crotch so that a guy has to put his dick into the fur before he can fuck his woman.

The hole shouldn't go straight through, either.  It should be like an obstacle course that you have to navigate your way through a furry maze to get to the girl's pussy before you cum.

What if there was one dead-end path that was had one of those waterless ice pouches that you freeze in your freezer inside?  Ooh!  Now, THAT would be a game that I would want to play!

Of course, the girl gets to make new rules whenever she wants...  No hands allowed.  If you hit the dead end, you have to keep your dick in the cold until you lose your hard-on then wait until you are able to get wood again before you are allowed to make another attempt.

I would love to get really stoned and play the "Furry Cock Maze" game all night long!

I own a blue fox fur bikini that I love wearing but I do agree I wish there was a hole for the cock to go through before it’s inside me. I asked and they do a make a fur skirt bottom instead which I might get when they get crystal fox or yellow. 

• Like 1

I would love to get one but I find it hard to get a plus size fox bikini made specifically for me..

I am 5foot6inchs tall with a 52inch waist.. medium size ..

Would any one of these Furriers make custom sizes? From ebay?

@Paul: I would also like to get a nice male version - though I do not just want to get a bigger female bikini version.

@Mistressmink: From their descriptions they also fo bikini versions with a hole - at least I got my male one with the proper hole to use "for the special moments".

I have asked them to do some male and bigger versions, but it is not that easy to communicate with them in english ...

Anybody else havin some experience ?

Click on the description. They do come standard with a hole in the front and back.Got mine a few weeks ago. Shipping to Canada took forever but product was better than advertised 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, foxtail said:

Click on the description. They do come standard with a hole in the front and back.Got mine a few weeks ago. Shipping to Canada took forever but product was better than advertised 

I live in Canada too and thought about ordering one, so glad to hear that yours delivered..

I really want one fur me, and maybe one fur my gurlfriend, haven't told her about my fur fetish yet. But think I will tonight, we actually just met hehe. Ummmm, are these comfortable to just sit and chill in, do they shed easily? Can you reverse the hole so that you can give and receive in? Inquiring minds want to know hehe. Love y'all!

10 hours ago, FurKyle said:

I really want one fur me, and maybe one fur my gurlfriend, haven't told her about my fur fetish yet. But think I will tonight, we actually just met hehe. Ummmm, are these comfortable to just sit and chill in, do they shed easily? Can you reverse the hole so that you can give and receive in? Inquiring minds want to know hehe. Love y'all!

I own the doublesided bluefox thong and to sit on it's not very comfy since the fur creates a little bump cause its so thick. But it's perfect for... other purposes that involve laying down!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...