Stewboy 7 writes

Stewboy7

A fur fan for over 50 years in the UK and US (places of work) I spent £100,000 on top quality minks and foxes in 20 years. Great for love-making. 

Hi

Single mink coat. 90” sweep. Fully stranded, lunaraine, female skins. Wife wore minks and foxes for 20 years then suddenly stopped. Very amicable parting. Also wear this coat out and about!

That's too bad that your wife stopped wearing minks and foxes.   It must have been great to have your wife wearing them.  That mink on your bed with a sweep of 90 inches must have been a sight to see.  So what did she do with the furs that she stopped wearing?  Does she allow them on the bed?

Edited by minkme

Thanks ! My wife and I split up four years ago (we met when she was just 20 and had been together 28 years and sadly grew apart). All the the furs that she owned were sold at a profit!  

That's too bad about you and your ex wife.  It sounded like you both had great love making with furs?.  Were you able to get more furs for yourself?

Hi MinkMe, Of course I still have the ankle length brown mink coat which I use as a bedspread. I also wear it outside a great deal and pleasure myself with it all the time. You??