J-Lo Fur Watch

SimonG

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/jennifer-lopez-performs-in-custom-designed-fur-1203224345/

I haven't been able to find any more pics of Jennifur(sic!) wearing this coat during the concert, however the trailer for Hustlers is out...

https://youtu.be/nyQ9uGoHSwQ

I've put three related pics in the Gallery.

Oh, and Many Happy Returns to the Fur Goddess on her 50th!☺️

Edited by SimonG

Many hours later than intended, (I fell asleep😪) I know I said I would upload three pics, but to make up for the delay, there are two extra ones. Plus two duplicates, I don'the know how that happened.

Edited by SimonG

2 hours ago, Baxel said:

Her furs are asolutely insane. Gorgeous!

I agree. I'm a different ethnicity to Jennifer, but if I had ever wanted an older sister it would be her. A number of Fur Fantasies would inevitably follow on.

• 1 month later...

I've just seen the movie ''Hustlers'' and there are some great fur scenes. Jennifer wears 3 furs, a full-length lynx in 2 scenes, what looks like a white fox jacket and a magnificent full length red fox coat in a couple of scenes. Her character also gives Constance Wu a chinchilla jacket as a Christmas present. She looks fantastic in the lynx and tells Wu to ''climb in my fur'', to which she quickly replies ''ok'' and who can blame her. 

• Like 1

The reason why the director included that scene with La Lopez, Wu & That Lynx Coat is mentioned here. There are few more articles about the movie underneath it, although none mention the Furs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only seen the Gallery picture and It's HOT! But I must confess I have always been spellbound whenever  I seen a lady in a fluffy fur smoking a cigarette.

• 2 months later...

I bought the movie just because of the fabulous furs in it, and have not been disappointed.  The golden island fox is especially magnificent.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:06 AM, TeaseMeWithFur said:

The first scene with J Lo and Constance Wu with J Lo smoking in a huge Lynx Coat made Me almost lose it in the theater. 

I wonder what it was like filming that scene, somebody must have felt something!

On 10/27/2019 at 3:06 PM, fursince63 said:

I have only seen the Gallery picture and It's HOT! But I must confess I have always been spellbound whenever  I seen a lady in a fluffy fur smoking a cigarette.

IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_1667.JPG

On 10/27/2019 at 3:06 PM, fursince63 said:

IMG_1300.JPG

• Thanks 1

Just watched the 'Hustlers' movie and really enjoyed the fur scenes.  To be honest, not a great movie, imho, but good to see real fur in a film. 

Of course, I thought the fur wrapping scene was terrific and wondered, when I was a child, if my mother did the same with me.   

• 5 months later...

I agree with all the comments on Hustlers. I convinced my partner to watch it with me at the cinema with her wearing a nice fake jacket. I could not wait to get home. Ever since we went I have been fantasising about that scene with J Lo and Constance on the roof.  Just sooo fabulous