Wearing fur around the house

rabbitfur

Who else wears fur any chance they get while inside? Sometimes I keep the house a little chilly so my furs will keep me warm.

I love to lounge around the house in my raccoon coat.

Occasionally I have the fortune of working from home. I always drape my fox jacket and rabbit pieces around me while I work.

• 1 month later...

One of my favourite pieces is a lapin lined three quarter length coat that was gifted to me. I adore it and often wear it as a dressing gown

Naughty

But nice...

A761B3C9-6CC9-41F9-A21D-FF452CA29B64.jpeg

• Like 7

On 7/13/2019 at 4:36 AM, MistressAdalia said:

One of my favourite pieces is a lapin lined three quarter length coat that was gifted to me. I adore it and often wear it as a dressing gown

Naughty

But nice...

Got a sheared mink reversible full length coat. Honestly it's never reversed. It serves full time as a dressing gown.

Indeed nice & naughty.

I wear fur around the house as much as I can. Wife has to be out though. When I work away from home, I take a couple of her furs with me . Sadly, she doesn’t have expensive fur coats like fox and sable. She has coney furs (rabbit) , many beaver lamb (mouton) coats, and several nice fake furs. All, whilst not top end of the fur market, are better than none. Even in hot weather, I can stand the luxury feel of a fur coat.

• 4 weeks later...

If I can I wear my furs while I'm working on the computer or playing games etc. Would wear it around the house if I was living on my own

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the winter my silver fox coat is my dressing gown. Coyote jacket when it’s really cold and I’m sitting at the Computer for a long time, otherwise my mink gilet is hardly ever off me from Nov-March....I could go on 😈😇👍

• 1 month later...