introduction

vujo

Hi guys, I notice that the site is back up again, will the old posts / topics / categories return?

Cheers to you!

Great the site is back and working! Thanks to everybody involved in the transfer (I only know of @AKcoyote)!

And I like the new forum software. Better look and feel. Thanks for the upgrade!

On 5/23/2019 at 5:21 PM, FullLengthFox said:

Hi guys, I notice that the site is back up again, will the old posts / topics / categories return?

Cheers to you!

OK I hadn't discovered the Browse button yet, my bad 🙂

19 hours ago, LeComte said:

...... Thanks to everybody involved in the transfer (I only know of @AKcoyote)!

I have absolutely nothing to do with the new site.  And I have no idea who the new owner is other than their screen name.

Edited by AKcoyote

On 5/28/2019 at 6:33 PM, AKcoyote said:

I have absolutely nothing to do with the new site.  And I have no idea who the new owner is other than their screen name.

Sorry, I didn't want to offend you. I just knew you were somehow responsible in the old site. So I thought you were somehow involved in transferring the site to someone else.

I also have no idea who the new owner is.

Well done to who ever is responsible for restarting the site . I wouldn't know where to start.

hope the chat rooms are being restored sometime

14 hours ago, Musquashmmm said:

Well done to who ever is responsible for restarting the site . I wouldn't know where to start.

hope the chat rooms are being restored sometime

Yeah, please restore chat rooms.

While I agree that having a chat capability is desirable, my initial research indicates that is not an option with the commercial software that currently runs the site.

I too am glad this site is back up and running.  And the nicknames have been transferred over to this site.  A Big Thank you.  I hope that other members will come back.