Money conversion

paul2809

Out of curiousity...

How does the money conversion work if I'm buying a fur coat say.. from canada?

Is the price I pay in Canadian money or American money??

I wasn't sure if there is a difference in value between Canada and the United states...

Same for other international Ebay dealers..

Should I use one of the money converter apps for andriod to determine what I'm going to pay for the fur???

Thank you..

Out of curiousity...

How does the money conversion work if I'm buying a fur coat say.. from canada?

Is the price I pay in Canadian money or American money??

I wasn't sure if there is a difference in value between Canada and the United states...

Same for other international Ebay dealers..

Should I use one of the money converter apps for andriod to determine what I'm going to pay for the fur???

Thank you..

If you're buying from ebay then the chances are you'll be using Paypal most often to pay and Paypal will do the currency conversion for you

I just bought some coats from Canada. You will pay in Canadian dollars, and PayPal will do the math for you as ozfurlova said.

and paypal conversion sucks! as almost all of their products... it's better to agree the price in your money and then he can spend it again via paypal... The only good thing with paypal is the protection of the buyer ...

I bought from Germany and the price was less than the conversion because the listed price included taxes I didn't need to pay. Contact the sell and ask for there best price in USD with shipping>

• 2 months later...

Some of the sales I’ve been looking at  , seems like I will be paying more than what the listed price is...I looked at a 2x muskrat fur coat knee lenght..

canadian dealer is asking $115 American, but the money conversion app I have says I’ll be paying $200 canadian.... 

im sorry,  but I’m concerned...that I will be paying more than the listed price 

Then you've got two choices:

- Agree to pay the seller directly and work out the currency conversion for yourself

or

- Don't buy it