New User Signups

neoJaguar

All,

New user signups have been set to admin approval only which basically means they have been frozen indefinitely.

Reason for this? I'm sure some of you noticed the influx of spam. That is because I'm not putting anymore money into the site as it is set to go dark in the coming months. All renewals are yearly for the spam filter I had installed, and it expired March 4th.

If you are a legit new user, and want to talk in the community then you need to find a way to email me (isn't hard to figure out), send me your username, email address, and give me a reason to believe you are a human instead of a bot. At which point I will manually activate your account.

Sorry it had to come to this, but I have way more things to do than moderate spam posts. It's just me, and AK here - I'm CERTAIN he doesn't want to do that either.

-neo

**Just to clear up some confusion... This is for NON-MEMBERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO BECOME MEMBERS OF THE SITE. NOT EXISTING.**

Just for information purposes, there have already been over 200 spammer registrations since the expiration of the anti-spammer service subscription.

As I do not readily find any other way for REAL people (NOT spam bots) to contact an admin, I now offer an email address that can be used - akcz AT connerfarms DOT net

Remember that you MUST prove to my satisfaction that you are not a spambot or the operator of such filth before I will consider activating a registration.