Content unavailable

Guest CAPITALISTIC BLONDE

Hmmm I'm not so sure that's crystal fox. It looks nothing like your avatar. Crystal fox is usually more of a Taupe brown with trace elements of a copperish red and indigo. This looks more of a darker brown and its more consistent in color. The hairs appear to be shorter than what we would typically see in a crystal fox too. My guess is this is either a Barguzin sable or a natural beaver.

Panther10,

My avatar is crystal fox. As crystal is dyed, the coloration will vary somewhat depending on who did the dying & what type of fox it was before dying.

Hmmm I'm not so sure that's crystal fox. It looks nothing like your avatar. Crystal fox is usually more of a Taupe brown with trace elements of a copperish red and indigo. This looks more of a darker brown and its more consistent in color. The hairs appear to be shorter than what we would typically see in a crystal fox too. My guess is this is either a Barguzin sable or a natural beaver.

Panther does Barguzin sable ever have a blonde/cream color in it?

It certianly can. This fur of yours seems more aged and perhaps a different quality or origin but I would guess that it's roughly the same thing

1770849.jpg