minkme

eBay furs from China

minkme
furlondon

well, you never know. you can get really nice furs, bargains, but usually the sizes are pretty different i.e. ending up with short sleeves and much smaller size.

Not sure whether it is really mink from the pictures it looks to me more like rabbit but I am sure there are others who can spot it from a photo! Please let him know.

Furmummysboy

Try aliexpress I've bought a fur lined jacket off there for Scotland and it's beautiful.

paul2809

Ive seen nothing but faux fur from china..

I wouldnt mind ordering a plus size fur from them over ebay...id have to order atleast 3xl to a 4xl just to make sure the fur fits..

minkme

Here is another one from China. Mink coat for cheap.

Look closely at the lady with the coat. Gets your attention right? Then compare the coat without the lady. Looks like a bait and switch. No cuffs on the coat without the lady and there maybe other things.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Luxury-Womens-Real-mink-Fur-belted-winter-trench-warm-Long-coat-jacket/163424535278?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140602152332%26meid%3D1dcee433956b430ab932b6d8248c9845%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D143082407271%26itm%3D163424535278&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

furs limited

And it says "peacoat." When does a pea coat have a shawl collar and a belt? Hmmmm.

furfellow

I smell scam. FF.

Furlover1707

I never buy furs from China. Usually they have bad quality. I prefer Saga Fox. Ok, much more expensive, but really high quality.

red_fox

By their price, I can assure you they are announcing faux as real fur

paul2809

My issues is sizes... I'm always finding that I have to get an American size way to big in order to fit me properly...... there are some nice faux furs though..

paul2809

I'll put this out there about one ive been looking at from ebay china......

I personally love the design of this coat......

Id love to have this one in black......... just a personal touch.....

msfur

Run. I have bought a few. Their sizes are about 3 sizes smaller than US sizes and the quality is poor. They often dont look like the pictures at all.