eBay furs from China

minkme

On 10/6/2019 at 9:25 PM, Panther10 said:

It's because the color of the pelts have clearly faded quite a bit. What makes Canadian red fox (or more commonly known as cherry red fox) very distinctive is that it has the boldest orange/ red color of any member of the red fox family. But on your coat they look almost brown which tells me that the pelts have aged somewhat over the course of a few years. Take a look at the pic I have provided below to see a sample of a brand new cherry red fox. Also due to the fact that the price of this coat leads me to believe that these skins were recycled as a full bodied red fox with crosscut collar can easily cost you $5,500. The only way to acquire one from a furrier for $2,000 is if it were second hand or used recycled skins during production of the garment. I want to emphasize though that hey are by no means damaged as of this moment, they just need to be sent back to a furrier for some proper care. They should be good as new by thanksgiving though

IMG_0635.jpg

The seller is Chinese.  Of course, the fur coat can cost $2000.  $5500 is full-price retail.  Hell, a Greek furrier can sew you a brand-new cherry red fox coat using newly tanned skins for $2000, especially if the foxes are wild trapped and not farmed.  Your experience working in that high-priced fur shop in Alaska has warped your mind.  And no, there are NO fur farms anywhere near Naples, Italy.

And how long have those three cherry red fox coats hanging on the rack been there? For all we know, they could have been hanging on that rack for several years.  And five to ten years is not a long time, certainly not long enough to consider skins to be old.  

Your very condescending attitude towards other posters' fur coats shows what an arrogant asshole you are.  Why don't you take your blue fox fur coat and shove it up your ass? God only knows it is already tight enough seeing how anal you are.  And you can use your silver fox coat to do the same thing, too.