FUR Event in ENGLAND

MistressAdalia

Hello Fellow Fur Fans,

Following on from my earlier post:

I have secured a private venue for Monday 28th of January in Gloucestershire, England.

An opportunity to wear your most glamorous furs in a beautiful and private setting with like minded people.

Your choice of a special Cocktail or glass of Prosecco will be served on arrival.

*Cash bar thereafter

After a civilised walk, arm in arm with a Fellow Fur Fan, should you so wish, in the private walled gardens (weather permitting), elegant canapés will be served back at the deliciously opulent venue, where you can chat, mingle, talk Fur and imbibe to your hearts’ content…..

If you love furs but don’t possess a piece of your own, some will be available for hire on the night, so plan to arrive a little earlier so we can get you kitted out.

Tickets are invitation only, Early Bird £75 plus booking fee

£100 per person thereafter

If the time and place suit you, please put a note below and pm me for the full details and the eventbrite link.

Individually decorated uxury bedrooms are available at a special rate of £180 including a full Cotswold Breakfast if you wish to stay over and make a night of it.

Check in time 3pm

Please note, this is a Fur event( in the nicest possible way: we all love Fur in different ways....), so yes, the Dress Code is Fur and, for those who attended in November, please note there will be a number of additional special secret extras not on offer at the last event……

Full details available on booking

So....

Do drop me a message if you are planning to attend:

[email protected]

Mistress Adalia

I love the fact you call yourself mistress as in that you love all aspects of fur. Or at least i hope you do. Would love to be there but not able to attend due to being away. I love fur massively but unfortunately my other half doesnt share my love of all things fur

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted that once again work and Real Life will be in the way, for me.

Desperately hoping that one day one of these events will be at a time that I can attend.