Massage mittens

paul2809

I would like to order a pair of fox fur massage mittens this year to add to my fur collection... what’s the best kind of fox fur massage mittens to get for warmth and a lil personal massage and personall time? Blue fox or silver fox?

I have two pairs of dyed (a pair in red and a pair in black) blue fox fur mittens. Based on my experience with silver fox, while it looks really cool I don't think that kind of fox has the same benefits as blue fox fur as a massage mitten. I got mine from Nome3816 on eBay, they're about $200ish for a pair plus shipping. Nome3816' stuff is great quality, they use SAGA fox and you can also reach out to them for custom colors and sizing options. In addition to my mittens, I have some full fur trapper hats in fox and finn raccoon from them that are just lovely.

Thank you for the suggestion.. I have them saved on my ebay stuff.. Like to spoil my self a little bit this year, thats all

I have a blue pair for personal touch or furry hj and the feel is incredible, red fox and raccoon hair were nice as well but felt too coarse for my personal liking

I have two pairs of dyed (a pair in red and a pair in black) blue fox fur mittens. Based on my experience with silver fox, while it looks really cool I don't think that kind of fox has the same benefits as blue fox fur as a massage mitten. I got mine from Nome3816 on eBay, they're about $200ish for a pair plus shipping. Nome3816' stuff is great quality, they use SAGA fox and you can also reach out to them for custom colors and sizing options. In addition to my mittens, I have some full fur trapper hats in fox and finn raccoon from them that are just lovely.

Yup I have a pair from them too in blue frost fox. And while I haven't used them for massage purposes, I can attest that they are indeed very comfortable. Maybe not so great for warmth though. I remember deciding to wear them one day because my house was freezing cold and I decided to slip my hands into these gloves to warm them up but no dice. They just didn't trap enough air to provide heat.

I agree Panther, their mittens can be a bit loose fitting so air isn't really trapped very well. My red-dyed blue fox mittens actually came with a black leather strap at the wrist wrapping around the whole glove that you can tighten. I'm sure they'd be willing to make a simple customization like that if you wanted Paul.

Thank you..

I dont have to have the huge ones.. Regular size fur mittens will work fine for me.

I hear fox fur .mittens are wonderful to own..