Fur blanket anyone?

minkme

I wish I had this to sell but I don't. So this is not my ad.. In case someone here is interested in this double sided fur blanket. I found this on Craigslist

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/clt/d/beautiful-arctic-norwegian-silver/6764147809.html

Beautiful arctic Norwegian silver shadow fox real fur and sheared mink double-faced bed spread with lining on the other side. Purchased this past May while on business trip to France. My significant other is anti-fur and absolutely refuses to let in the house.

. Handmade to order

. Material: Real Fur

. Dimensions: 54" x 68"

. 16 furs in the center

This item retails for 5,000 to 7,000 Euros, the equivalent of $7,000 to $10,000. I would rather loose a few thousand dollars then keep it in storage. If you need this item shipped, please add $43.58 for USPS Ground. I am not interested in any trades. Ask questions before buying.

Oh dear. So sorry you have to sell it, minkme.

I have a very modest mink blanket made from an old coat. It's unbelievably warm!

I saw a sable blanket in an upmarket shop in Milan a few years ago that was €80,000! Absolutely gorgeous.

"I saw a sable blanket in an upmarket shop in Milan a few years ago that was €80,000"

Dongleboy, I remember a few christmases back in Harrods , London, they had a large chinchilla bedspread laid out on a bed. The price was also astronomical. It was so touchable they even had a guard on it the whole time to stop people stroking it. But if you got him talking and were polite and friendly he let you sneak in a quick stroke. It was certainly getting a lot of interest.

Speaking of which on the topic of blankets...

Are there any good ebay shops worth ordering rabbit fur blankets from? In a size that fits a full size bed..