Re: Wearing my fur out. Part 2

blakeymikey

So have been out again in my fur coat in cabot circus and have to say was a success. Yes people did look but i didnt find that they were staring. But i do want retail companies like the ine where i bought my coat to promote fur coats for men better. Like having them in stores and in there windows to show people that it is ok for us men to wear something that is deemed just for women. This does need to change and i know it will take time but having seen more men here in bristol wearing fur jackets/coats is a good sign along with retailers.

I plan on wearing my full lenght fur soon in public soon weather pending.. Weather reports have stated to be blistering cold soon..ill try to get some pics for yall..

Thanks to early snow in North By East And East Some More, I've been out in fur since mid December. (My wife takes a little longer.) I wear fur out now without a second thought. I also wear my thick cobra-hood fox coat and black fox pants in the morning when I go out with coffee to watch the birds and enjoy another day in our little paradise.

Furtigo, I bought them 9 years ago from Oliver Furs, Montreal. They were on sale, so I grabbed 'em. On a really cold day down here, they're great for walking to the end of our road to get the local gazette.

Wore my fave mink today. Love when people ask or realize it might be a number of poor little minks, but I’m so warm on a frigid morning waiting for the MetroNorth.

Hey I tried to take some today before heading in to work. People at work (corporate location for a US top hospital) usually just compliment, one guy has threatened to kill me in the alley to take my coat but can’t decide which day because he’d Have to choose one. I am definitely not the only one in fur. In fact yesterday I was shopping and saw a man in Barney’s while I was there wearing a full length (he was probably 6’4”!!! Full length on him was immense!!!!) spotted arctic fox.

I met my mom (also in her fur of choice for the day) for lunch at the BG restaurant and when we checked our coats there must have been more than two dozen in the coat check.