Feissifur Fur Retailer

SimonG

Has anyone heard of this company before?

Found them via a tumblr post. I see they have pictures of a Bricks & Mortar store, but no address.

My highlights from their stock include:-

https://www.feissifur.com/sable-fur-long-coat-3556.html

https://www.feissifur.com/chinchilla-fur-long-coat-3381.html

https://www.feissifur.com/full-length-silver-fox-fur-long-coat-with-hood.html

I've never heard of this company 'till you posted here - but, as an armchair detective...

I've seen many of those thumbnails before. The "fur parka" section of their store seems to be built entirely from an Instagram source somewhere that I've since forgotten. For certain the silver fox in your third link is taken from some Taobao seller - hence the rather low-quality pictures in that entry.

More generally, browsing through their stock, I can't help but feel like I've seen those models / wares for years and years now on Taobao. These pictures have been copied back and forth ad infinitum to the point where nobody knows who took them in the first place. I would be wary of a seller who can't distinguish themself with unique pictures of (mostly) uniform quality. (All of the well-established eBay sellers you hear mentioned on this forum tend to clear that bar with ease.)

Can I join the armchair detective team? Feissifur is based in China, contact details are in the section at the bottom of the websit, FEISSI FURS Co.,Ltd 4F-452, Chongfu Furs World, Tongxiang, Zhejiang, 314511 CN

Webpage is registered by Proxy Protection LLC based in the US.

Apart from some cheap products, and praying for some quality and the right size, I have no experience in buying fur in China. But it might be a great holiday destination.

Usually furs from china are usually shoddy, shady or some mixture of the two. You can admire the pretty pictures all you want but be warned that those images were probably stolen and this company is trying to take you for a ride.

Coupled with the fact that the Chinese have extremely poor animal welfare laws. Although I'm no fan of the anti-fur brigade I don't condone such blatant animal cruelty.

• 2 months later...

Some recent developments in the online promotion and presence of Feissi Fur, this week InFur Magazine promoted Feissi on their instagram page:

Interesting to see an instagram page with 11K followers promoting a company that our trusty den members quickly caught using copied photos, it brings to mind the Fyre Fest drama and how social media clout doesn't always equate to being trustworthy. I left a comment on InFur's post pointing out that the prices seemed too good to be true, curious to see what follow-up I may get from InFur Mag or Feissi themselves.

I agree with Panther 10. Great pictures but watch what you get. Been there! China advertising and trying to sell furs on Ebay and others since California started the fur banning of selling furs.