Miss Larissa YouTube Channel

turfmann

Blimey

I was expecting Essex girl and the whole Barbara Windsor thing.

Such a warm and seductive personality. Indeed if fur had a voice she would be it. So much personality. Should be available on the NHS

Endorphin rush or what.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the channel and, as expected, Miss Larissa does come over as a lovely lady, but I just wish they wouldn't use video effects all the time. They're too distracting.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Larissa's videos are always a pleasure to watch! ☺️ She's got a beautiful voice to go with the beautiful furs she shows off. 😉  My favorite pairing is the pink fur coat and fur hat she has ❤️

On 2/24/2021 at 2:31 AM, minkme said:

making snow angels wearing a fox coat?  I hope it does not damage it

Cold, dry snow is one of the best things for your fur! In fact, thats the traditional way of cleaning your furs or other heavy fabrics that you cant wash. Well, not exactly making snow angels, but by pushing them down in the dry snow, and leaving them there for an hours time or longer.

We had a long, cold period this winter, following snowfall, so my garden was covered in dry, powdered snow, and I took the chance to ceal out alot of my furs and jackets then. The coyote fur throw, that had built up a "musky" scent over the year, came back in the house completely revitalized and completely odourless. Still smells of nothing but clean fur now, a month later.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes she is rather lovely.  

I believe some where down the line she said she is has a PHD in maths.  So no pushover.

• 1 year later...

She posted about doing some private videos if you donate to her on Paypal. Anyone know what that content is like?

• Like 1

I donated and I received 3 video links, she is wearing a red latex dress with her new big blue / silver fox fur coat and a fur bikini. Here's a screen shot. 

vlcsnap-2022-07-06-17h37m22s639.png

• Like 1