Does anyone here...

pnwChill

Does anybody here before the day gets started around the house...wake up a little earlier in the morning to spend some quality and alone time with their furs?

That may be an obvious answer for some of us but I know for me, on the days that happens, I tend to me more focused, less stressed, and at times more goal focused in some of my medium range goals (e.g. purchase that coyote stroller my wife wants for our next Wintry outing)

Hoping there's somebody else out there that feels the same sentiment.

Usually at the end of the day for me... now that its getting colder out Ill sometimes get out early and stop at the park on the way to work and get a 20-30 minute stroll in with one of my coats... -20 high -26 lows coming up...

I am wrapped in furs from morning till night, and sleep under and with several every night. i keep the house climate controlled to allow for comfortably doing this the year round.

I have a FOX gilet (waist length) and a similar SABLE version. The latter also has a SABLE hood.

I usually get up at about 6:30 am, slip on one of my gilets, followed by (usually) a silk dressing gown.

On occasions, I reverse one of my F/L MINK coats, and use that as a dressing gown instead!

This fur heaven comes to and end at about 8:30, when I wake up my wife.

This is after a night under my CHINCLILLA and FOX (rather small) blanket.

• 9 months later...

An Italian rabbit fur lined glove in the morning, but not to completion! Saving the full release for later at night when I can't wait any longer...need to clean several furs after all that!