Favorite Fur Types

I love the thought of ermine. It's a very underrated fur today. You want a fur that symbolizes power, this is it.

I always imagined Ermine being almost the same as mink? Sorry for being a newbie! I have a lot to learn!

Personnally I love russian lynx and russian sable for softness and class, also love chinchilla and exotics furs

I love the thought of ermine. It's a very underrated fur today. You want a fur that symbolizes power, this is it.

I always imagined Ermine being almost the same as mink? Sorry for being a newbie! I have a lot to learn!

From what I hear, it's feel is between mink and rabbit, depending on the quality of the pelt. The way the fur lays is also between those two.

• 9 months later...

Love fox,silver and blue.silver looks so amazing blue feels amazing.also canadian lynx is both amazing to look at and feel.so beautiful

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My preferences are definitely fox, lynx, coyote, finn racoon (long-haired and fuller furs).

Wot he said, plus Sable & Wolf.

If I had to choose just one type, the it would be Russian Lynx.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's so frowned upon now, but my seal is my all time fave. I also love Persian lamb and boradtail. I don't know why, it's always been my thing, there's just something so classic about it, and beautiful. I have a few.