Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

OOOOOHHHH MY SOFTY HOT! WATCHING YOU LOVE THAT REDFOX COAT AND HAT AND MUFF!!! EXTREMELY EXCITING WATCHING YOUR EROTIC FUR PICTURES!!!NEVER STOP EXCITING US!!!! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! IT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

ALSO LOVED THE WAY YOU ATTACKED THE SABLE FUR COAT TOO!!MMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LOVE! IT SOFTY MADE MY DAY GOING TO ATTACK MY FURS NOW!!! IT WAS SO EXCITING!!

Jerry I'm not going to ask you again to relax on the comments. We dont need to know that you're going to 'attack' your furs. I'm removing the comments after this post if I see them again.

This area is not for the fetish, or anything sexual. Keep it PG or send him a PM.

Not only that, but Softy is really slowing down this page with all of his pictures. It's taking ages for me to load the last few pages here. Could you all please just dial it way down? My internet connection can't handle all of this and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. We don't need to see 20 pictures of the same coat. One or two will do just fine.

might be slow loading ,but worth the wait.

It needs to be dialed back a notch. And I mean waaaay back. I just got a new computer and already my processor is starting to slow because of the amount of large images on this one thread. Besides, Softy is drowning out all of the other activity on here. This is a public forum, not his personal platform. Either he learns how to share this space with others or he can start his own tumblr page and do what he wants there. The last thing I want to see is for this thread to disappear because it can't be used responsibly by our fellow users.

This is a public forum, not his personal platform. Either he learns how to share this space with others or he can start his own tumblr page and do what he wants there.

*cough* Furfellow in the photoshopped gallery *cough*

Sorry. Dry throat.

This is a public forum, not his personal platform. Either he learns how to share this space with others or he can start his own tumblr page and do what he wants there.

*cough* Furfellow in the photoshopped gallery *cough*

Sorry. Dry throat.

You're not wrong. I just don't typically like to censor people, and we have unlimited space.

The files posted here are great don't get me wrong, but they definitely need to be edited down. I've had a few complaints of just straight up crashing/not downloading. I'd suggest Tumblr, and post the links to here so it's not super large. Our forum will take a tumblr link, and parse it as a clickable image.

I personally don't have an issue with the photos downloading, but I'm on a 110mb down connection using a i7 with 16gb of ram. Still takes a minute to load though.

As Neo mentioned, a bit of editing (reducing resolution and/or size) can make the images a lot more user friendly. I would suggest posting thumbnail (or at least smaller) versions of the images and have the image be a clickable link to a larger version either at another site, or in our gallery.

I personally LOOOOVE softy's posts. Fantastic furs, and he has a great sense of humor. It's so enjoyable!

Please softy, keep up the great work! I would especially love to see you in your gorgeous furs in broad daylight, maybe in your garden or better still, in a park, enjoying a stroll...

I think Softy might be loading up with more furs? Softy suffering from withdrawual systems

from so long witth out fur pics of your which are Hot! and exciting!!

Again - This thread is for photos. Random commentary is fine, but relax about pestering the dude about his stuff. Be grateful he shared, and move along.

Got notice earlier, that full length chinchilla is on the way!

Shipped today. It will be here tomorrow, via DHL.

Obviously, no photos now, but I hope to have a couple tomorrow

sometime.

Will update, when I get a chance!

That chinchilla coat is wonderful. One seldom sees so many fine pelts.

Congratulations on your acquisition. From where did you purchase it?

And thank you for sharing your good fortune.

That chinchilla coat is wonderful. One seldom sees so many fine pelts.

Congratulations on your acquisition. From where did you purchase it?

And thank you for sharing your good fortune.

Gotta mow the face pretty quick!!

Thanks all, for the nice comments!

I purchased both of my chinchilla from the following:

http://oliverfurswholesale.com/

Both of mine were ebay related purchases. Just took about 3 months to get!

They were working on a full length sable ahead of me. Kept me updated on the

progress of both coats, sent photos of progress. Even took time to explain the

term "blocking" And let me know when both were shipped, via DHL overnight!

Very happy with both coats, as well as the general service I recieved during the process.

Lookin good with the beard, brother

I may be wrong, but.....

I’ve heard at one time, that you match a fur with ones hair color??

In which case, I’m doing good! Color of the coat matches the color

of my hair, or in this case, my beard!

Might have to repost this, since I’ve mowed my face the other day!