Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

It is Orylag - super silky soft - feels very close to chinchilla to me - I LUV it!!

Yes I love Rex. I have 2 rex blankies myself. So silky soft fluffiness. 1 is the same color as yours.

Here's my 2 rex blankets. One's a rex chinchilla design and the other is like a charcoal grey.

[attachment=2]0412172020.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]0412172021.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]0412172022b.jpg[/attachment]

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice blankets. Is the grey one twice as large? It must be lovely to be between the two.

No both are the same size. And yes it feels like heaven being in between all that fluffy goodness. They're so warm and soft. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
The coat has already arrived! And the wrap is currently en route. I suspect it will be here within a week.

Awesome! Well please take pictures when you have the time. I've always wondered what that Golden Island Shadow fox looked like in hand.

It's definitely a gorgeous coat in person! But it's unfortunately small across the back on me. So I may end up selling it. :/

IMG_3666.jpg

Yeah that coat is definitely too small for you. As I recall, they were only offering a medium fit in the clearance sale, correct?

Okay yeah then I see two paths for you. The first path is to simply resell it. The second path is to call or message Kostas and ask him if you can exchange the coat you have for the same model in a larger size like a 2xl-3xl and then just pay off the balance for the larger size.

I'll probably resell it.

Hm, it might fit me and I may be interested if you plan to sell to a den member. Sorry to hear it didn't work out!

If I only had the money.. New job paying off old debts

Bet my wife would be look good in that too.

Drop a link in the mall too.

It's definitely a gorgeous coat in person! But it's unfortunately small across the back on me. So I may end up selling it. :/

IMG_3666.jpg

Wow nice! Love the collar. Probably wouldn't fit me either. I'm like 6ft 215lbs and normally wear XLor XXL shirts. Would be nice to wear to bed between my rex blankets though.

IMG_3666.jpg

How much you want for the fur

IMG_3666.jpg

How much you want for the fur

Send me a PM. To anyone else that may see this, I put up a post in the Fur Mall forum.