Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

ANY BLACK FOX HAT AND THICK BLACK FOX COAT AND MUFF! SHOTS OF YOURSELF???

IN FRONT OF MIRROR?? LOVE IT ALL DON"T STOP SOFTY!!

I'd literally give kidneys, or anything to be just in that room. Those furs are just gorgeous.

I'm sure you'd rather share another of your organs with those furs, my friend! We all would love to!

FDF

All - Let's leave the sexual part out of this. I know some photos are kind of ... well.. obvious, but the Den area is nonadult/sexual/etc. Let's enjoy the photos, and keep the dirty comments to the adult section.

Softy you are Fantastic I'm going to need a heart difibulator from your gorgeous fur pics

WOW! a hot lynx coat in background OOOOHHHH MY

Let’s relax on asking the guy to show us more. Appreciate what he did, and leave this to photos.

edited. still. relax.

Just adding my 10cents. My better half asked me what I was doing with all my coats in the cupboard, just 'sitting' there. After some thinking and book reading, I have done a short length sleeveless jacket x2, a full length sleeveless jacket x1, and am just about to complete my 3rd blanket, this time from a racoon coat. I am really excited to finish this one off and when done will post some pictures of all 3 blankets.

For those pre-fur-ing not to just leave them hanging, then snuggling into a re-purposed coat on the sofa is not hard and brings them out of the closet onto the sofa (cushion covers are a good option also).

Would love to see the sleeveless.. interested how that looks! Might have to look into that but i always adore how sleeves look.

WARNING! Do not try this at home. This heatwave means the temperature here is currently at 32 degrees centigrade. Only a mad-man would be wearing succulent silver fox fur coats in these hellish conditions. You have been warned...