Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

Just last month, I bought one of these beauties…

https://www.daymisfurry.co.uk/product-page/dmgp21c-rabbit-fur-lined-parka-with-raccoon-fur-trim-and-cuff
(Before any Smart Arses ask a stupid question, I got one of the parkas that is, not the model!)

I’ve had a few compliments about the coat so far, but I didn’t have the Rabbit Fur lining zipped up inside nor the Raccoon Trims on it at the time. I’ve found a more salacious use for the trims!!😜

On 1/7/2022 at 11:37 PM, SimonG said:

Just last month, I bought one of these beauties…

https://www.daymisfurry.co.uk/product-page/dmgp21c-rabbit-fur-lined-parka-with-raccoon-fur-trim-and-cuff
(Before any Smart Arses ask a stupid question, I got one of the parkas that is, not the model!)

I’ve had a few compliments about the coat so far, but I didn’t have the Rabbit Fur lining zipped up inside nor the Raccoon Trims on it at the time. I’ve found a more salacious use for the trims!!😜

This is awesome!! I would love to get one like this with the fur trims on the hood, zipper and cuffs. But i dont know how people will look at me as a guy wearing one here where i live 😅

This coat was gifted to me a long time ago by a wealthy woman I had a fling with.  Eventually, I traded it in to my furriers where it was bought by a woman who lived a couple of hundred miles away. 

However, it was traded back to my furriers last year so I bought it back.  I’ve been wearing it all this winter and I absolutely love it!  I just wish I’d had the courage to wear it when I first got it. 

84962121-DDAB-4844-8106-CD1ACBDBA5CB.jpeg

2EF5D705-60B9-417F-85BE-71A8A28B31EC.jpeg

25E69F92-795A-4C5F-9376-776152E956C7.jpeg

DAA9F935-3238-4207-8FD0-C1A457B0ADE1.jpeg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, dongleboy said:

This coat was gifted to me a long time ago by a wealthy woman I had a fling with.  Eventually, I traded it in to my furriers where it was bought by a woman who lived a couple of hundred miles away. 

However, it was traded back to my furriers last year so I bought it back.  I’ve been wearing it all this winter and I absolutely love it!  I just wish I’d had the courage to wear it when I first got it. 

84962121-DDAB-4844-8106-CD1ACBDBA5CB.jpeg

2EF5D705-60B9-417F-85BE-71A8A28B31EC.jpeg

25E69F92-795A-4C5F-9376-776152E956C7.jpeg

DAA9F935-3238-4207-8FD0-C1A457B0ADE1.jpeg

What a stunning fur! Glad to see you're wearing it out and about - such magnificence deserves to be seen

On 1/14/2022 at 11:18 AM, Disastress said:

This is awesome!! I would love to get one like this with the fur trims on the hood, zipper and cuffs. But i dont know how people will look at me as a guy wearing one here where i live 😅

I could have explained it better in my previous post, but you can take the trims off the hood & cuffs and leave the lining zipped up inside the parka for when it gets close to zero degrees Celsius. When my coat is zipped up, the only clue anyone has is one or two tufts of Fur sticking out of the bottom. The lining can be unzipped and detached when it gets warmer.

I have worn it unzipped with the lining on at the petrol station where i do Night Work and even then all customers could see was the Raccoon edge to the lining (not the Rabbit part) and i must have served a few dozen of them. Not one said anything! Mind you, it was close to zero outside and the Thermostat inside isn't always reliable! So if you have enough excuses, you can get away with anything!😁

On 1/19/2022 at 8:12 AM, SimonG said:

I could have explained it better in my previous post, but you can take the trims off the hood & cuffs and leave the lining zipped up inside the parka for when it gets close to zero degrees Celsius. When my coat is zipped up, the only clue anyone has is one or two tufts of Fur sticking out of the bottom. The lining can be unzipped and detached when it gets warmer.

I have worn it unzipped with the lining on at the petrol station where i do Night Work and even then all customers could see was the Raccoon edge to the lining (not the Rabbit part) and i must have served a few dozen of them. Not one said anything! Mind you, it was close to zero outside and the Thermostat inside isn't always reliable! So if you have enough excuses, you can get away with anything!😁

Yes I understood, but my thought was I would love to wear it with all fur attached - the cuffs, the hood everything. Temperature is a good excuse but well... i am sure people here wont react as good as with you. 😅 Only had the chance to try one at a store, which took a lot of courage from me, and was pretty sure it was a woman's parka because i havent seen male ones. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi new member my wolf fur coat too nervous to wear out don’t see anyone wearing fur coats in Ontario so I would stick out like a sore thumb 4E650935-AB24-4364-AA0C-72A9FB50A712.thumb.jpeg.f9b32db99f0b84c2d00c95ef77c0acf5.jpeg4E650935-AB24-4364-AA0C-72A9FB50A712.thumb.jpeg.f9b32db99f0b84c2d00c95ef77c0acf5.jpeg7EEE1CF5-DDDE-4CD8-B44A-8523CE97DCE9.thumb.jpeg.d9d6a3f43e2cae303665bffc9fca37ad.jpeg

• Like 1

And my silver fox coat both are vintage pass down the wolf is mine silver fox is my wife’s I wear mine early morn or night on walk my wife doesn’t wear hers so we use it as a throw

9E136372-2EF9-464E-A96B-F21575B93973.jpeg

D9202807-158A-4366-9173-0458BBC31777.jpeg

• Like 1

The wolf fur coat is lovely. Definitely wear them outside. I wear my furs outside. I've only ever received compliments, but I strut around like I own everything, lol... perhaps they're impressed by my bravado?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I am wondering is you guys buy your furs to your size so you can wear them?? of do you also buy furs that are too small just to feel them...

And what fur type is your favorite. I like fox...

Will post pics of my collection here soon. Mostly faux fur and one mink. faux because real so far too expensive for me. Have gotten the mink cheap of a female student who inherited it from her Grandma, but she didn't like fur

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/23/2017 at 3:38 AM, shadow87 said:

I've got a few.

[attachment=0]fur collection.png[/attachment]

yourt attachment doesn't work!!