Red Fox Jumpsuit

Guest furlessinCA

Check out what my former grad student posted to my facebook page saying that I should wear it the first day of the spring semester, which is in late January. I traditionally wear my rex jacket. She said I should wear a red fox jumpsuit to get my classes' attention. Others weighed in as well more or less saying the same thing (laughing of course). Not sure if the photo will post. I will put it in the Gallery.

The jumpsuit is in the Gallery under "Men in Fur".

Enjoy!

Nice one isn't it ?

Here's a picture of me in this masterpiece at the latest FourrureClub's Convention

imgp7144_imagesia-com_18vb6_small.JPG

Hello,

I must admit that is really a beautiful jumpsuit ! Although some already said it - fur on the outside really looks nice, but how about turn it inside out to really feel the nice fur on the skin ? or how abaout having one fur inside AND out ? ....

I hope this does not lead away from the thread subject - if so, please state and I´ll be quiet ...

Hello,

I must admit that is really a beautiful jumpsuit ! Although some already said it - fur on the outside really looks nice, but how about turn it inside out to really feel the nice fur on the skin ? or how abaout having one fur inside AND out ? ....

I hope this does not lead away from the thread subject - if so, please state and I´ll be quiet ...

I'd do it. I'd likely die from the euphoria of it, but I'd do it.

• 3 years later...