BBW chubby women in furs

Patanga655

Anyone else love bigger women in furs?

I cant think of anything better on a cold night then a stunning chubby women in nothing but a full length silver fox.

Would like to start this thread for links to pics and vids and discussions for other like minded people.

My wife has come around to posting a few photos of herself online although they aren't PG. She would do more if we had better furs for her to model. So I'm obviously a fan too

there are more pictures of this girl in the huge silverfox! i'm not a fan of the body, but the combination of a thick fur with a thick women is somehow attractive

€: i found it in my pinterest favourites which you can find here: https://de.pinterest.com/basti1337/likes/

and the picture is this one: https://de.pinterest.com/pin/484629609879050585/

I think a larger figure "fills out" some furs even better, so I'm definitely not opposed. In truth, I'm not sure how you could go wrong with modelling the more outlandish Elsafur coats!

Guiltily I think my ideal vision is still a wraith-ish figure in disproportionately thick furs. But the BBW aesthetic turns out quite nice too.

The larger frame does fill out some furs better

My girlfriend happens to be around the size if the woman in the pic lucky me

• 2 weeks later...

guys - ive edited out a few comments that are a bit adult in nature. remember that this area is NON ADULT conversation. you wanna get dirty? head over to the adult area.