Fantasy Models in Fur IV

Lisaci

Anybody who photoshop celebrity in fur I made a new thread for everybody that photoshop celebrity in furs. It Is Fantasy Models In Fur IV

• 4 weeks later...

Give me some of that Taylor Swift. Love the photo. I want more Taylor this time in big fox fur. Please pretty please more Taylor Swift and I really want Anna Kendrick and Eir Aoi on your tumblr page and forum please.

Give me some of that Taylor Swift. Love the photo. I want more Taylor this time in big fox fur. Please pretty please more Taylor Swift and I really want Anna Kendrick and Eir Aoi on your tumblr page and forum please.

Way ahead of you (in a noncommittal fashion):

tumblr_o2h8l2wUnJ1v22iizo1_1280.jpg

These two are both pretty. More More More Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick. Also I want Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick together in fox fur please.

Please Maktak more Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick. Also Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick together in fur pretty pretty please.

Maktak, you have to be careful with this one. You give him an inch, and he takes a mile.

Maktak, you have to be careful with this one. You give him an inch, and he takes a mile.

Haha, thank you for the heads-up. Such is the nature of the www - asking is so easy! Thankfully, the converse (turning down) is no harder.

A note for Lisaci - I cannot promise to perpetually supply you with my subpar Dragon knockoffs. You are prolific and clearly leveling up your Photoshop wizardry. I would say we stand as about equals now and you will shortly blow past me. I don't understand why you seem desperate to use me as a crutch when your own enthusiasm has already propelled you so far. If you are after source images, I can share some tips in digging up furs to base your Photoshop work off of (I don't think you need any help finding pictures of Swift / Kendrick).

Apologies to Fox, because I had this finished before I read your post:

tumblr_o2jiyjxKs01v22iizo1_1280.jpg

Extremely put out that the furrier would not deal in dalmatian pelts, Taylor instead commissioned a design that called for more lynxes than absolutely necessary...

Thank for the Taylor lynx pic. I love what you said about my photoshop celebrity in fur Maktak. I need to know where are the original pics of the furs you made. Also I'm going to make more celebrity in fur. By the way Taylor Swift is my favorite singer and Anna Kendrick is my favorite actress. So Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick are the queens of furs. So I need more Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick in fur and Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick together in fur pretty pretty please. Also new request Scarlett Johansson, Selena Gomez and Iggy Azalea.

The sources:

1. the parka - grabbed from one of "Fur Hoods" / Grey Hand / Moxov ages ago on Flickr - I forgot which exactly, and I can no longer find any of their accounts.

2. the hooded silver fox - lifted from Elsafur's website or possibly her eBay store.

3. The lynx coat - borrowed from a Pinterest user by the name of "cal meir" - he's got quite a picture collection there.

In general, Lisaci, Pinterest, Tumblr, and eBay are my holy trinity. As of late Instagram has netted me some promising fur hoods, but not much by way of power furs.

Good luck and happy Photoshopping.

Thanks for the tip Maktak. Now Do you have the original pic of leather jacket with raccoon fur that you made Taylor Swift? Also more Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick in fox fur please and together in fox fur please.