Cruela De Vil Appreciation Thread

furlover15

Reply 102 for even more fur fun~

I'm so happy many other users on this forum love Cruela as much as I do!

No. 103 with a raised glass for the upcoming movie. With all the unconvincing Cruella cosplays out there, I really hope the costume designers bring out the big guns (ahem - collars and/or hoods). Let's get some "mutant foxes" in there.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a faux fur that is the exactly color of the one cruella is using on the cartoon, where I live. and I've been with the idea of crafting her coat for some years (specifically 3 years).

on the bright side, it's completely doable (although it WILL take long to finish), and the material is decent (look, quality and price wise)

I'm tempted to try

I found a faux fur that is the exactly color of the one cruella is using on the cartoon, where I live. and I've been with the idea of crafting her coat for some years (specifically 3 years).

on the bright side, it's completely doable (although it WILL take long to finish), and the material is decent (look, quality and price wise)

I'm tempted to try

Please Do! And post the results here!

I convinced my wife to dress as cruella for Halloween one year. Best idea I ever had lol. She is def my alltime crush.

Pictures?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else get giddy when they see someone dressed as Cruella at a costume party? Especially when her furs are real?

Hi folks

I am a big fan of a tv show called "Once Upon a Time" and Cruela De Vil is on that show...she is wearing a faux fur...Im not to crazy about it but since you have been posting about this character..thought I share the info.

paulie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Would love to see Emma Stone wear a coat like this one in the movie.

111263498089881.jpg

It won't happen, of course, but it's a "Cruella fur" if there ever was one.

Would love to see Emma Stone wear a coat like this one in the movie.

111263498089881.jpg

It won't happen, of course, but it's a "Cruella fur" if there ever was one.

I absolutely love a fur where you can see the little paws and tails. I like it when the woman really proudly shows she knows exactly how many poor widdle animals died so she could be oh so glamorous. What would you say defines a "Cruella fur"