furlover15

Cruela De Vil Appreciation Thread

fursince63

I see no contradiction in showing kindness and care to an animal that is being raised for fur. The lady seams quite caring and amused with the little guy.Hopefully when the time came he brought joy to a lady as his soft fur embraces her with warmth.  

• Thanks 1

Odinikus

I don’t know why, but I have always found it surprising that Anita and Cruella was friends, mainly because of the clear age difference. Especially since Roger says that they are old friend. Base on the age difference the 1996 live-action version alway seemed more on point. But recently I found out that Disney did age Cruella much, and that she was originally was the same age as Anita. That she was in her mid 25, and beautiful and that it was one artists rendition that med her into the middle-aged women we know, and love, from the movie.

This in turn did start me thinking about Anita and Cruella at school and furs. Of cause base on Anitas reaction in the 1961 animated movie. After Cruella’s speech “My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?” Say that she would like one. Anita is in fact not anti-fur in any of the two films. Even in the 1996 film she walks for a fashion house that do work with fur, and I would expect that she does too.

Therefor I do think about writing a  short story about Anita and Cruella where they are both in there early to mid 20’s and where they have a more or less sexual relationship with quite a few furs. But time will show if I will be able to write it to the end.

sablefur

Nice observation, Odinikus. I never thought about it.

That sounds like a story I would like to read. 

hawk_560
4 hours ago, Odinikus said:

I don’t know why, but I have always found it surprising that Anita and Cruella was friends, mainly because of the clear age difference. Especially since Roger says that they are old friend. Base on the age difference the 1996 live-action version alway seemed more on point. But recently I found out that Disney did age Cruella much, and that she was originally was the same age as Anita. That she was in her mid 25, and beautiful and that it was one artists rendition that med her into the middle-aged women we know, and love, from the movie.

This in turn did start me thinking about Anita and Cruella at school and furs. Of cause base on Anitas reaction in the 1961 animated movie. After Cruella’s speech “My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?” Say that she would like one. Anita is in fact not anti-fur in any of the two films. Even in the 1996 film she walks for a fashion house that do work with fur, and I would expect that she does too.

Therefor I do think about writing a  short story about Anita and Cruella where they are both in there early to mid 20’s and where they have a more or less sexual relationship with quite a few furs. But time will show if I will be able to write it to the end.

As always I would love to hear that story. 😊

furs limited

That is a very good premise on which to start.

Odinikus

I have been annoyed that I could not remember there quote, then again I haven't seen the movies in English as many time as I have with the Norwegian dub so that may explain why. But I found it Anitas reply to Cruellas speak is "Oh, I'd like a nice fur, but there are many other things..." 

As I did say, I do find it as an thing I would like to write, I did start a few years back but since English is not my first language, and that Storie needed a bit of a posher language It did foil my writing. And the age difference did also make me some problems. But If I start on a new one, I will post at last some of it here, there may be needing some editing before posting here. But I will try, and would love to see what ideas other would come up with too.   

james93

Here's a few more from the set I sent you one of (those gorgeous women draped in that poor leopard!) and some others! I'm sure you like them. As you can tell, I love wildcat furs! Just something about a gorgeous woman wrapped up in the hide of a wild feline that met its match!

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-25-23-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-26-47-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-30-42-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-28-52-1.png

Screenshot_2019-07-03-20-18-13-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-34-28.png