Cruela De Vil Appreciation Thread

furlover15

Nice video. Showing this video to your small kids feels like propaganda, but I'd definitely do it. Indoctrination is not that bad.

Indeed we heard something new: Disney found a director for the movie - Craig Gillespie ("I, Tonya"). That was a month ago. Hopefully the film will be shot next winter and in cinemas in 2020. But that's just a guess.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/emma-stone-cruella-de-vil-movie-director

Nice video. Showing this video to your small kids feels like propaganda, but I'd definitely do it. Indoctrination is not that bad.

Indeed we heard something new: Disney found a director for the movie - Craig Gillespie ("I, Tonya"). That was a month ago. Hopefully the film will be shot next winter and in cinemas in 2020. But that's just a guess.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/emma-stone-cruella-de-vil-movie-director

That sounds a good idea of "fur propaganda " for kids and early teens as well!

Btw, thanks for your info! At least the future of the movie is basically guaranteed!

And after watching the trailer of the "I, Tonya", I found there are several fur scenes in this film too, in which there is a woman wearing a full-length fox fur coat with silver fox fur collars and sleeves, that's awesome!

Forgive me for asking , but how will a movie that portrays a fur loving villain who wants to skin puppies be a positive thing?

I would prefer to see furs represented in a more positive way.

Forgive me for asking , but how will a movie that portrays a fur loving villain who wants to skin puppies be a positive thing?

I would prefer to see furs represented in a more positive way.

The youtube video above is not that vicious. Cruella is not showing explicit violence, which would be a negative association. To my eyes, she portrays more the link between fur and power and the desire of a woman for furs and domination of animals. That's not the same as skinning puppies.

I agree it is not the same as skinning puppies. I just hope the up coming movie is viewed only as entertainment and not an anti-fur movie. As for the youtube video I find it divine darling, positively divine! (as Cruella herself might say!)

On a similar note ,Does anyone recall a cartoon about a little fox trying to sneak INTO a fur farm? I'm sure it is totally NOT PC today. but I remember seeing it when I was young.

WOW! YOUR GOOD! This is the one. Thank you for taking the time to find it! I knew even way back then I was a fur lover, as I was sorry to see the fox/foxes escape! I wanted the lady to get her fur!!!! LOL

WOW! YOUR GOOD! This is the one. Thank you for taking the time to find it! I knew even way back then I was a fur lover, as I was sorry to see the fox/foxes escape! I wanted the lady to get her fur!!!! LOL

Saw it as a kid too. Always wanted the fox to get caught and see the lady with her stole.

Proving real life Cruella's can be kind to their future furs!

Oldie but goldie.

Love the motto: "In the arms now, around the neck some day"

Proving real life Cruella's can be kind to their future furs!

Oldie but goldie.

Love the motto: "In the arms now, around the neck some day"

Is there anything like this today?

I would think that there are ladies that would like such a club today as much as they did in the past. But I don't think that such a business would be at the market for very long . Thanks to PETA .

• 4 months later...

I see no contradiction in showing kindness and care to an animal that is being raised for fur. The lady seams quite caring and amused with the little guy.Hopefully when the time came he brought joy to a lady as his soft fur embraces her with warmth.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I don’t know why, but I have always found it surprising that Anita and Cruella was friends, mainly because of the clear age difference. Especially since Roger says that they are old friend. Base on the age difference the 1996 live-action version alway seemed more on point. But recently I found out that Disney did age Cruella much, and that she was originally was the same age as Anita. That she was in her mid 25, and beautiful and that it was one artists rendition that med her into the middle-aged women we know, and love, from the movie.

This in turn did start me thinking about Anita and Cruella at school and furs. Of cause base on Anitas reaction in the 1961 animated movie. After Cruella’s speech “My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?” Say that she would like one. Anita is in fact not anti-fur in any of the two films. Even in the 1996 film she walks for a fashion house that do work with fur, and I would expect that she does too.

Therefor I do think about writing a  short story about Anita and Cruella where they are both in there early to mid 20’s and where they have a more or less sexual relationship with quite a few furs. But time will show if I will be able to write it to the end.

4 hours ago, Odinikus said:

I don’t know why, but I have always found it surprising that Anita and Cruella was friends, mainly because of the clear age difference. Especially since Roger says that they are old friend. Base on the age difference the 1996 live-action version alway seemed more on point. But recently I found out that Disney did age Cruella much, and that she was originally was the same age as Anita. That she was in her mid 25, and beautiful and that it was one artists rendition that med her into the middle-aged women we know, and love, from the movie.

This in turn did start me thinking about Anita and Cruella at school and furs. Of cause base on Anitas reaction in the 1961 animated movie. After Cruella’s speech “My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?” Say that she would like one. Anita is in fact not anti-fur in any of the two films. Even in the 1996 film she walks for a fashion house that do work with fur, and I would expect that she does too.

Therefor I do think about writing a  short story about Anita and Cruella where they are both in there early to mid 20’s and where they have a more or less sexual relationship with quite a few furs. But time will show if I will be able to write it to the end.

As always I would love to hear that story. 😊

I have been annoyed that I could not remember there quote, then again I haven't seen the movies in English as many time as I have with the Norwegian dub so that may explain why. But I found it Anitas reply to Cruellas speak is "Oh, I'd like a nice fur, but there are many other things..." 

As I did say, I do find it as an thing I would like to write, I did start a few years back but since English is not my first language, and that Storie needed a bit of a posher language It did foil my writing. And the age difference did also make me some problems. But If I start on a new one, I will post at last some of it here, there may be needing some editing before posting here. But I will try, and would love to see what ideas other would come up with too.   

Here's a few more from the set I sent you one of (those gorgeous women draped in that poor leopard!) and some others! I'm sure you like them. As you can tell, I love wildcat furs! Just something about a gorgeous woman wrapped up in the hide of a wild feline that met its match!

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-25-23-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-26-47-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-30-42-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-28-52-1.png

Screenshot_2019-07-03-20-18-13-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-34-28.png

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

wanted to revive this threads with one of my favorite photo sets of a girl posing naked with a lynx pelt

i like imaginin that she's like cruella and that she skinned the lynx not for selling but because she loves how its spotted fur feels on her skin

"look at this wolf I killed!"

y_d517dc2f.jpg.594b1cc98fbb0aa27d731e18ba9a728a.jpg

"poor little wolf"

y_0fd86ba0.thumb.jpg.b23afbf7050595161ab64b08d2b44b05.jpg

"but it's fur is so coarse, so i just mount it on the wal"

y_f58a9c86.jpg.451553a5267048fb777d666f3a5a6ba8.jpg

"but look at this beautiful lynx I killed and skinned! she has the most beautiful soft spotted pelt in the world..."

y_21a6bd48.jpg.7b954ea088cd6db57c7fc7c49df2d56f.jpg

"...don't you?"

y_3901f0f6.jpg.040b1e2a4455e676ba69206d2c92b74c.jpg

"mmm i just love snuggling up with it, feeling its pelt. but i like it better when its against just my skinn!

y_a148d24f.jpg.07b52b2bfc08a817e5a5b625dacb885e.jpg

"that's better! it feels so good on my body!"

y_c4bffd59.thumb.jpg.321abbf29b1a3a7b0b826b874ae0c880.jpg

"i just love running my fingers through it's pelt, rubing it on my naked body"

y_4baa701c.jpg.003fa986844fe380557dcb23f1579dc3.jpg

"mirror mirror on the wall, whos the farest of them all? 😉"

y_67c026b7.thumb.jpg.f74e53c7696d504cf7d9ced0ed6529ff.jpg

"mmm i just love the look of its spots, the feel of its fur, its thick paws around my waits, its belly up against mine...poor little lynx, dying for my pleasure. time to join my in my bedroom!"

y_d795eec4.thumb.jpg.4e4c457e1e0386f55668ee2a77212abf.jpg

"oh wont i have so much funn with you!!"

y_74c920c3.jpg.e167a2888efe8a8f6eeb1be5f3662f33.jpg

• Like 4

I wonder if there was ever a real  Dalmatian fur coat made?

i'd love to know who ordered it, and how many skins were used in it.. horrible dogs, yery flat coarse fur in adults,

puppy skins would be make a nicer coat as cruella says..

i'm with her on this.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, saynotofaux said:

I wonder if there was ever a real  Dalmatian fur coat made?

i'd love to know who ordered it, and how many skins were used in it.. horrible dogs, yery flat coarse fur in adults,

puppy skins would be make a nicer coat as cruella says..

i'm with her on this.

I do not know if the answer to your question. But one thing that I do know is if you have thought about it; so have 1,000 of other people. More than likely someone did make a Dalmatian fur coat just because they can. I had a Nonwage Elk hound (smartest dog I ever owned) they are one of the oldest breeds on earth. The Vikings raised them not only for the purpose of hunting, but for human consumption and their skins were made into clothing.    

not the brightest of dogs Dalmatians, make nice fur coats though.. someone somewhere must have made a real Dalmatian coat..

could think of better things to make a fur coat out of though...

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, that last post was supposed to read '...but I can't think of better things to do with Dalmations'. I wouldn't like people to think I was some kind of pervert. 😅