Cruela De Vil Appreciation Thread

furlover15

So what has Daisy Ridley worn?

oh,the first part i was talking about acting.

Well Emma Stone has enough films under her belt to see how well she can act.

http://www.justynapawlicka.com/

she appears to have her own fur line. That little fox in her arms must be one of many. She promoted her fur designs by showing off the fox. I love it.

Here is an article about this and the controversy it caused: http://www.plotek.pl/plotek/1,78649,18710039,justyna-pawlicka-z-top-model-i-okrutny-wpis-na-fb-sezon.html

and a translation

Justin Pawlicka of 'Top Model' sells fur. FB showed a picture of a fox. Stars in shock. 'Cruelty'

Do you still remember, who were described as "sexiest Top Model"? If you do not hurry reminder. So called, capable boasts the most feminine silhouette, Justine Pawlicka. Girl of the program did not win and also conquered the world of fashion, as it began to work in the clothing industry - for several years, runs a shop with fur, Justin Pawlicka Fur. Now on FB put a post that can safely be called cruel, if we take into consideration just its activity in the fur industry.

Because the message appeared on the private Pawlicka profile and access to it are only friends, the world could do not learn about the image of the little fox, if not Maffashion, which provided post screen at home. She described him emotionally:

Coooo zaaa horror

Post Justyna Pawlicka

Screen of Facebook.com/MAFFASHION.official

The entry has been widely commented on by Internet users who also shared the opinion blogger. Post Maffashion also released Natalia Siwiec.

Post Justyna Pawlicka

Screen of Facebook.com/NATALIA-SIWIECNATALIYAH

How can you be so cruel man ?! - Wrote Siwiec.

This post will further intensify the reluctance of many stars to Pawlicka. Prior to the opening of the former participants of the "Top Model" skrtykowała Joanna Krupa, a convinced advocate of animal rights and opponent of products from natural leather.

I'm ashamed of her behavior. I thought he was a better man. How can you - after all, what we spoke with Michael in the "Top Model" - to promote the production and sale of fur ?! This is murder by torture innocent animals for fashion. Girl !!! I can show you the video of PETA, how does this fashion? - He said in an interview with Se.pl.

And what do you think about the controversial post Justyna Pawlicka?

Very beautiful lady, I don't think she is cruel though, The little fox in her arms seams to like her!

You really believe this?

I think she made it quiet clear what she wants when she wrote "it is time for fur".

I can only imagine that the fox was safe for some months because it was not grown up and had not the fluffy winter fur that Justyna Pawlicka adores. Maybe she kept it as a pet... but only till december...the lady needs a new stole .

Very beautiful lady, I don't think she is cruel though, The little fox in her arms seams to like her!

You really believe this?

I think she made it quiet clear what she wants when she wrote "it is time for fur".

I can only imagine that the fox was safe for some months because it was not grown up and had not the fluffy winter fur that Justyna Pawlicka adores. Maybe she kept it as a pet... but only till december...the lady needs a new stole .

I understand the little fox will grow up to become part of something larger than himself, most likely a fur coat but for now he is in the arms of a beautiful lady and he seams to be happy. Live for the moment!

http://imgur.com/ruiSUbr

the original voice of cruella de vil is beautiful in real fur. She's a real life cruella in more ways than one.

In what other ways is she cruel? I also find women who take an interest into the origins of their furs sexy and empowered, BUT not cruel. Cruel to me is needless suffering. also, LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

http://i.imgur.com/bXvJfEb.jpg

Has anyone seen a real purse like this? Judging by these tails, what poor animal is cruella's classic coat and purse made of?

While I have not seen a purse in that style, it is possible a furrier could make one very similar. It is difficult to tell exactly what furs the cartoon artists were trying to imitate in that scene, but most of the white fur as drawn is similar to white mink. The collar of the coat looks like white fox was the intent. And the tails similar to fox, but the colors are reversed relative to many natural foxes.