The Fur Den Code of Conduct

AKcoyote

1 minute ago, furfetishlover100 said:

Why bother engaging with me? It seems like people don’t like my posts all just because it’s in the wrong “section.” It’s not fair, what about the section that I firmly believe it belongs in. 🤷‍♂️

It’s like yesterday, I posted something to do with a model from Fursluts, which didn’t include fur but I felt like it was relevant to be in that section because of the Fursluts reference, next thing you know dumbass comes along and I get it in the neck, I’m fucking sick to death of it. 😤

I saw the post you're referring to and I get that it's not great to have someone respond negatively to you and you're entitled to your opinion - but my issue with you is the way you go about it. As I mentioned previously, the language and hostility you use just comes across as a spoilt brat and you're literally creating a dumpster fire and chucking a whole heap of petrol (or gas, depending where you're from) on it.

Personally, I get Dumbass' point of view too but I feel that is somewhat likely coming from a place where you've posted a ton of stuff in wrong threads previously (that thing doesn't bother me but it's clearly horses for courses here). In my opinion, your response to him was way OTT and he's figured leaving is better than putting up with you. He's been here since White Fox first built this place and I know he'd have had your butt out the door long ago, ditto Neo who took over when WF unfortunately passed.

I can't control what you do but there's going to be a point at some stage when you're sitting here with 5 million posts, patting yourself on the back to an audience of maybe 3 people. Some free advice for you too - I wouldn't be so gung-ho posting copyrighted material like you've been doing. All it takes is a very small number of DMCA notices and this whole site literally vanishes in a nanosecond

4 minutes ago, ozfurlova said:

I saw the post you're referring to and I get that it's not great to have someone respond negatively to you and you're entitled to your opinion - but my issue with you is the way you go about it. As I mentioned previously, the language and hostility you use just comes across as a spoilt brat and you're literally creating a dumpster fire and chucking a whole heap of petrol (or gas, depending where you're from) on it.

Personally, I get Dumbass' point of view too but I feel that is somewhat likely coming from a place where you've posted a ton of stuff in wrong threads previously (that thing doesn't bother me but it's clearly horses for courses here). In my opinion, your response to him was way OTT and he's figured leaving is better than putting up with you. He's been here since White Fox first built this place and I know he'd have had your butt out the door long ago, ditto Neo who took over when WF unfortunately passed.

I can't control what you do but there's going to be a point at some stage when you're sitting here with 5 million posts, patting yourself on the back to an audience of maybe 3 people. Some free advice for you too - I wouldn't be so gung-ho posting copyrighted material like you've been doing. All it takes is a very small number of DMCA notices and this whole site literally vanishes in a nanosecond

Five million is an over exaggeration, are you kidding me? I just enjoy posting. 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, ozfurlova said:

What do you mean copyrighted? It’s not copyrighted when you find it on sites like Pinterest for Christ sake.

Just now, furfetishlover100 said:

What do you mean copyrighted? It’s not copyrighted when you find it on sites like Pinterest for Christ sake.

It’s just friendly reposting. 🙄

4 minutes ago, furfetishlover100 said:

I assure you that you're 100% absolutely and completely wrong on that - but I'll let you do some Google research yourself to read up on that

Btw - kudos on the constant 3 posts you reply to me each time so as to get your post count up. Genius 👌

10 minutes ago, ozfurlova said:

I assure you that you're 100% absolutely and completely wrong on that - but I'll let you do some Google research yourself to read up on that

Btw - kudos on the constant 3 posts you reply to me each time so as to get your post count up. Genius 👌

Do one.