1980's fur

Lisaci

I really miss fur from the 80s. That was a era of power fox and big furs. Supermodels like Cindy Craword and Christy Turlington wore big furs. Actress like Susan Lucci, Anne Heche, Linda Evans, Joan Collins wore power fox furs. Soap Opera like Dynasty, Another World, All My Children and One Life to live has power fox and big furs.

Yes I love 80s fur. That was a era of power fox and big furs. Most Soap Opera stars wear 80s fur. What are the name of the soap opera stars wear 80s fur. What show do the have 80s fur.

Yes, But who was your favorite actress in fur from Another World?!?!

Sorry.......I couldn't resist!

My favorite Actress from Another World will have to be Anne Heche because she looks beautiful in Crystal fox fur and Power blue fox fur from the 1980's The others are Linda Dano and Joanna Going.

This is getting painfully self referential... I hate to say this but can we please take it down a notch?

kthxloveyabye

FoxyFurs Dynasty are Joan Collins and Linda Evans and All My Children is Susan Lucci and they wore fur during the 80s.

FoxyFurs Dynasty are Joan Collins and Linda Evans and All My Children is Susan Lucci and they wore fur during the 80s.

You've clearly missed FoxyFurs attempt at being polite so I will be direct to you instead - we all get that you like those shows and the furs that were in them and of the era.

Please, please, please stop asking the same questions over and over again and I think you've opened enough threads that more or less ask the same thing. We respect that you like those things, please respect our space in this forum.

If any of what I've just typed here doesn't make sense to you, please feel free to PM and I'll try and explain myself better

ozfurlova I know I said too much about the 80s and the big furs and all. But can you say something about photoshop celebrity in fur.

ozfurlova I know I said too much about the 80s and the big furs and all. But can you say something about photoshop celebrity in fur.

I won't for two reasons:

1) I have no interest in the topic. Please respect that and don't ask me again

2) You need to understand that what you write in these threads needs to be kept on topic. The thread here is about women who wore fur in the 80's and in TV shows as well and now you have now begun to steer it off-topic again by asking me about photoshopped celebrities in fur instead - which is another entirely different thread you've opened on this forum.

I know I'm not the only one frustrated with you here, take heed of the advice and we'll all get along like the nice family of folk we are here

All right. What is your favorite soap opera in the 1980's that wore fur.

Refer to point no. 1 in my post above

The 80s iremeber the game shows all had power big furs they give away wheel of fortune was the last one to give away furs use see vanna every day wearing a big fox fur was one the prizes you could buy yes was prizes tthen not money

Yes the 80 n also the 70s was the fox fur era coming of age fox furs I lived in Edmonton then and loved the cold winters and goin the malls and seeing all the women wearing their furs Ny first sexual encounter in fur was in late 70s OOOOh to have those times back again that was fur lovers paradise days misses them so much

Sensualbill I know the late 70s were the start of the fur era but I'm not a 70s person. I'm a 80s person at I love 80s fur. Linda Evans and Joan Collins were the fur goddesses so as Anne Heche and Susan Lucci.

Joan Collins was a fur goddess remember 2 movies the stud and the bitch a lot fur Can find the bitch easy enough on you tube but the stud unable to find anyone have a link or copy of the stud