the CRUEL side of fur! ;)

Guest CruelIsHot

FullLengthFox

This is one of the hottest fur videos ever made. How cool would it be if Chelsea would post on this site? If only she would know how many fans she has! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lynxette

• hawk_560

• luxurysable

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the poor little foxes think is totally irrelevant and the least of our concerns :)

You’re far from being alone in your fantasies, ground in reality! I started to follow two accounts on Instagram and for the last 6 months the owners of different fur ranches In Europe have been postin

I like the comments in this thread about wanting clothing made from endangered species. It would be excellent if one of the currently endangered species was made extinct in order that the last ones co

fursince63
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 5:21 AM, hawk_560 said:

Do it! Your wife will thank you. 😉

She would thank me but I don't think all the "Poor little foxes " would be thrilled with the idea!  Although I haven't heard a single complaint from any of the minks in her coat!

• Like 1
fursince63
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:49 AM, furgirl said:

What the poor little foxes think is totally irrelevant and the least of our concerns :)

So True,  and nice to read such a lovely statement from another who adores fur!   

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
FurLover90
On 10/6/2017 at 1:12 AM, Guest said:

Does anyone like furs of endangered or taboo species-

I think it's all the more cruel and sexy for a woman to want a beautiful coat so badly she couldn't care of a species ends for her pleasure

Jaguar Coat

http://www.nex.org.br/images/quant_peles/onca_pint2.jpg

Tiger, Polar Bear, Snow Leopard

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/30/article-0-1185B446000005DC-871_634x396.jpg

Does anyone have any dream furs- illegal or frowned upon taboo pelts. Dalmatian perhaps?

I agree 100%! I'd like to own a panda pelt.

• Like 3
FurLover90

Cruel is the biggest turn on for me. I love seeing and thinking about an animal and especially a predatory animal that could easily kill humans being dominated by man and killed against its wishes only to be worn as a symbol of dominance. I love people who gloat about the animal having to die for a coat or rug. It's a sexy arrogance especially when the wearers are acting like they did the animals of favor a d that that animal should be honored for becoming a rug or coat. In reality the animals are being humiliated and used for pleasure by weaker animals. 

• Like 4
On 11/23/2020 at 12:29 PM, FurLover90 said:

Cruel is the biggest turn on for me. I love seeing and thinking about an animal and especially a predatory animal that could easily kill humans being dominated by man and killed against its wishes only to be worn as a symbol of dominance. I love people who gloat about the animal having to die for a coat or rug. It's a sexy arrogance especially when the wearers are acting like they did the animals of favor a d that that animal should be honored for becoming a rug or coat. In reality the animals are being humiliated and used for pleasure by weaker animals. 

You’re far from being alone in your fantasies, ground in reality! I started to follow two accounts on Instagram and for the last 6 months the owners of different fur ranches In Europe have been posting pictures. One rancher posted a picture of a baby Finn Raccoon that had been rejected by its mother shortly after birth. It looked like an oversized hairless worm. For the past 29 weeks; they have posted weekly updates, including videos. The coon was never alone, it grew up with a playmate in an oversized cage. That even has a separate area for sleeping. That once hairless coon. Is now wearing an incredibly thick, rich “beautiful coat of pure White fur”. The animals are kept on a special diet that not only aids in their health but enhances the growth of their fur. When that Finn is pelted its fur coat will measure roughly 1.98 meters by 0.61 (not including the head, tail and legs). Unbeknownst to that Finn currently living the high life. Approximately 3 weeks ago people that have been following the account. People like me that are excited by the whole process and get off on the short-term gratification of seeing an animals’ fate or destiny; have already started to bid on its fur coat; before the animal is even dressed down.

The other account in Europe is an individual that visits fox ranches  approximately two weeks before the fox are pelted, Looking for furs with unusual colorations. He buys them as they fall and pelts them himself turning most of them into soft mounts, that he puts up for sale (around 900 USD) when finished. Recently he posted a picture of a beautiful Champaign colored fox with soft white markings. No sooner was its picture posted. When the comments started about how beautiful its fur is. In the next picture it along with other “lifeless fox” were shown as a group. Just before going into the freezer of death. Where they wait for their turn to get thawed, pelted and tanned. One of the last pictures posted was of that beautiful Champaign fox now a fully intact soft (cased pelt) with face, tail, legs and claws. It sold in under 5 minutes as is. It went to a young couple (profile picture) in Germany. I texted them asking about the forever life of that fox. He replied, this fox is so beautiful and the fur is incredibly soft. My GF and I have decided to keep it as is. This fox is going to spend its forever life involved in stroking and flossing my GF and myself in the privacy of our home.  

Dominance in its purest form. 

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
jakov

For me the fur fetish would not exist without the 'cruel' aspect of it. Just as a beautiful woman is celebrating her superiority in human society by wearing an expensive fur (and advertising the fact that money has been spent on luxury rather than charity), so she is celebrating her lack of sympathy for the animals who have been killed to dress her. I might argue that a woman must enthusiastically embrace these truths to be worthy of wearing fur. Buy real, buy new!

• Like 4
On 12/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, coyote 1 said:

You’re far from being alone in your fantasies, ground in reality! I started to follow two accounts on Instagram and for the last 6 months the owners of different fur ranches In Europe have been posting pictures. One rancher posted a picture of a baby Finn Raccoon that had been rejected by its mother shortly after birth. It looked like an oversized hairless worm. For the past 29 weeks; they have posted weekly updates, including videos. The coon was never alone, it grew up with a playmate in an oversized cage. That even has a separate area for sleeping. That once hairless coon. Is now wearing an incredibly thick, rich “beautiful coat of pure White fur”. The animals are kept on a special diet that not only aids in their health but enhances the growth of their fur. When that Finn is pelted its fur coat will measure roughly 1.98 meters by 0.61 (not including the head, tail and legs). Unbeknownst to that Finn currently living the high life. Approximately 3 weeks ago people that have been following the account. People like me that are excited by the whole process and get off on the short-term gratification of seeing an animals’ fate or destiny; have already started to bid on its fur coat; before the animal is even dressed down.

The other account in Europe is an individual that visits fox ranches  approximately two weeks before the fox are pelted, Looking for furs with unusual colorations. He buys them as they fall and pelts them himself turning most of them into soft mounts, that he puts up for sale (around 900 USD) when finished. Recently he posted a picture of a beautiful Champaign colored fox with soft white markings. No sooner was its picture posted. When the comments started about how beautiful its fur is. In the next picture it along with other “lifeless fox” were shown as a group. Just before going into the freezer of death. Where they wait for their turn to get thawed, pelted and tanned. One of the last pictures posted was of that beautiful Champaign fox now a fully intact soft (cased pelt) with face, tail, legs and claws. It sold in under 5 minutes as is. It went to a young couple (profile picture) in Germany. I texted them asking about the forever life of that fox. He replied, this fox is so beautiful and the fur is incredibly soft. My GF and I have decided to keep it as is. This fox is going to spend its forever life involved in stroking and flossing my GF and myself in the privacy of our home.  

Dominance in its purest form. 

Do you have the links for these instagram feeds? I'd love to see them. Thanks.

coyote 1
3 hours ago, sta said:

Do you have the links for these instagram feeds? I'd love to see them. Thanks.

Yes and I will send the information in a privet message.

• Like 1
Furb22
3 minutes ago, coyote 1 said:

Could you send them to me too? Would love to see them.

jakov

I like the comments in this thread about wanting clothing made from endangered species. It would be excellent if one of the currently endangered species was made extinct in order that the last ones could be made into coats, rugs and cushion covers.

• Like 4

Endangered fur is great. Ideally the animal goes extinct for the fur trade. You can't dominate a species more than that. I'd love to have a fox fur blanket sourced this way.

Seeing animals raised on fur farms to be made into our pelts is nice too. I'd love to pick one like that to see it raised from a cub.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:37 AM, coyote 1 said:

I'd like to see them as well.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:30 PM, jakov said:

For me the fur fetish would not exist without the 'cruel' aspect of it. Just as a beautiful woman is celebrating her superiority in human society by wearing an expensive fur (and advertising the fact that money has been spent on luxury rather than charity), so she is celebrating her lack of sympathy for the animals who have been killed to dress her. I might argue that a woman must enthusiastically embrace these truths to be worthy of wearing fur. Buy real, buy new!

Only real fur is good for this reason.

• Like 2