Guest CruelIsHot

the CRUEL side of fur! ;)

sablefur
I don't want from the snow leopard coats from the 70's, love to see them skinned with my own eyes and dream of the amazing/ coat or bedspread from the expert hands of a top class furrier.

I'd love that too. In fact, I love this whole thread. Good to see I not alone.

You will probably like this cruel tumblr-page. https://mistressdivinyl.tumblr.com/tagged/Fur

I would love to see similar pictures or read cruel fur stories.

Please send me a PM, if any of you don't want to post it here. I would really appreciate it.

A good example of this is this quote by the fantastic Capitalistic Blonde: “ Imagine how many teensy little minks it took to make this GORGEOUS COAT for ME”.

Hey! You quoted Me I was just thinking to Myself, this person really needs to see My Venus in Furs Leopard Skin Fur Hat Video, when I read that. Funny.

A good example of this is this quote by the fantastic Capitalistic Blonde: “ Imagine how many teensy little minks it took to make this GORGEOUS COAT for ME”.

Hey! You quoted Me I was just thinking to Myself, this person really needs to see My Venus in Furs Leopard Skin Fur Hat Video, when I read that. Funny.

Do you enjoy thinking about tho many minks, or foxes, or leopards died for your beautiful coats? Is your love of taboo, exotic, and endangered furs a little bit a part of "the cruel side" I'd loooove to hear your thoughts.

Alyssa

If anyone interest to chat about this topic, I'm here.

red_fox

I had my blocks about the topic until I've encountered myself doing an ASMR-esque audio for a girl counting how many pelts had my coat and liking it. Since then, I've even searched for the hamster fur coats hoping to get even bigger numbers.

Funny to think everyrhing happened just to piss off the activists

likemyfurs

I love to see this poor fox ayes,and think at this fox are in my blue fox jacked

Also where can that video be found of you reading what? I'm confused and intrigued

Also where can that video be found of you reading what? I'm confused and intrigued

Hello, PoorLittleFox. I was reading the first post in this thread, thinking how the op needs to see My video. As I continued reading the post I saw that the op quoted Me in their post! I hope this clears things up! I have a video where I am showing off and talking about My Leopard Skin Fur Hat, and I believe it would be loved by the person who posted this, if they haven't already seen it.

Hello, PoorLittleFox. I was reading the first post in this thread, thinking how the op needs to see My video. As I continued reading the post I saw that the op quoted Me in their post! I hope this clears things up! I have a video where I am showing off and talking about My Leopard Skin Fur Hat, and I believe it would be loved by the person who posted this, if they haven't already seen it.

Thanks! Definitely clears that up. I found this on your site, and was wondering is this just a character you play or how you truly feel about furs. Or a mix of both? Beyond my own preferences, I always find the business and ideation behind the dom world very interesting. But I do quite enjoy what you wrote here...

"Speaking of decadence.. I AM SUCH A FUR ADDICT, just think of all those furry soft animals dying to support MY vanity.. it gives them a type of IMMORTALITY doesn’t it? Their lives have not been lived in vain, they were born to be loved and cherished by Me as MY trophies of power and prestige. There is something that feels SO RIGHT about wearing FUR!! Besides I must admit that I love the way people get so shocked by My blatant display of selfishness & narcissism that is exhibited in the adornment of FUR as an accessory to MY Beauty.

I also LOVE ivory, in particular vintage elephant ivory, since its illegal to hunt and kill the elephant anymore, I love vintage elephant ivory, which is still legal to buy. you know, they banned hunting the elephants for ivory because the hunters were basically slaughtering the elephants by tearing out their tusks. Can you believe it?!"

Thanks! Definitely clears that up. I found this on your site, and was wondering is this just a character you play or how you truly feel about furs. Or a mix of both? Beyond my own preferences, I always find the business and ideation behind the dom world very interesting. But I do quite enjoy what you wrote here...

"Speaking of decadence.. I AM SUCH A FUR ADDICT, just think of all those furry soft animals dying to support MY vanity.. it gives them a type of IMMORTALITY doesn’t it? Their lives have not been lived in vain, they were born to be loved and cherished by Me as MY trophies of power and prestige. There is something that feels SO RIGHT about wearing FUR!! Besides I must admit that I love the way people get so shocked by My blatant display of selfishness & narcissism that is exhibited in the adornment of FUR as an accessory to MY Beauty.

I also LOVE ivory, in particular vintage elephant ivory, since its illegal to hunt and kill the elephant anymore, I love vintage elephant ivory, which is still legal to buy. you know, they banned hunting the elephants for ivory because the hunters were basically slaughtering the elephants by tearing out their tusks. Can you believe it?!"

No, not a character, it is my genuine expression. I was just writing one day about my furs and expressing some of the things I like about them, and I wrote that. It was spontaneous. Sometimes people can't handle my candor, but I can only be myself and I see nothing wrong with being pleased that the leopard lives on in immortality being worn on my head as a crowning glory. I also do love ivory, all kinds really, not just elephant ivory. Fossil ivory too, mammoth etc. That said I do not condone or approve of crushing, animal cruelty etc., and I don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention here by that passage being quoted and possibly taken out of context by anyone.

No, not a character, it is my genuine expression. I was just writing one day about my furs and expressing some of the things I like about them, and I wrote that. It was spontaneous. Sometimes people can't handle my candor, but I can only be myself and I see nothing wrong with being pleased that the leopard lives on in immortality being worn on my head as a crowning glory. I also do love ivory, all kinds really, not just elephant ivory. Fossil ivory too, mammoth etc. That said I do not approve of crushing etc., or cruelty, and I don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention here by that passage being quoted and possibly taken out of context by anyone.

I'm the same way. I get immense enjoyment from a woman such as yourself taking joy in the fact that innocent little animals were killed for her beauty. It's haughty and arrogant in all the right ways and I could listen to you talk about it endlessly.

That being said, there's a huge difference in enjoying a fur coat and it's cruel origins and crushing animals. The first is just having some fun thoughts in regards to a completely acceptable form of clothing. The latter, crushing, is reprehensible abuse, and with the exception of that one guy, no one here supports it.

No one in thread, I'm sure yourself included, truly wants to bring harm to animals.

We just find it delightful dipping our toes into taboos, and I'd love for you to continue to do so.

Do you have any stories of shocking people with your fur/candor

I'm the same way. I get immense enjoyment from a woman such as yourself taking joy in the fact that innocent little animals were killed for her beauty. It's haughty and arrogant in all the right ways and I could listen to you talk about it endlessly.

That being said, there's a huge difference in enjoying a fur coat and it's cruel origins and crushing animals. The first is just having some fun thoughts in regards to a completely acceptable form of clothing. The latter, crushing, is reprehensible abuse, and with the exception of that one guy, no one here supports it.

No one in thread, I'm sure yourself included, truly wants to bring harm to animals.

We just find it delightful dipping our toes into taboos, and I'd love for you to continue to do so.

Do you have any stories of shocking people with your fur/candor

Yes, exactly. And yes, I do have stories.... endless! It happens everywhere I go.. and not just about fur. Honestly in public I haven't had anyone overtly harass me over wearing fur, though plenty of people look surprised to see fur, you don't see people wearing it everyday; it's very opulent and people do notice of course. I believe fur is more widely acceptable now in fashion than it might have been in the past. Peta has harassed me through my websites and through email. I wrote a little piece about them once in my blog and my opinion of them and their hypocrisy.

PoorLittleFox I don't think I am allowed to post the link here, but if you look on my youtube and watch my video "How did I learn about Financial Domination" - you will hear the story of my first moneyslave and how he was a fur slave who gifted me with several luxury furs, including a broadtail coat (made of baby black lambs) which is, of course, VERY expensive!

red_fox

This reminds me when I went in a search frenzy after a polar bear fur coat, to know if one existed (as bears commonly appears as rugs) while talking to a friend, and a instagrammer, helped by Dior, answered my question

4d5155701525393.jpg

lynxette

I know of a gentleman who owns a custom made polar bear parka, and whilst it looks cool, it is so huge and bulky as to be completely impractical. This is why the Eskimo use polar bear only for pants, not tops.

red_fox

I quite like to be "restricted" under these conditions (bluky and heavy fur coats) but agreed, doesn't look like something more than a vanity item

lynxette

The more fur blankets on the bed for me the better...especially with as cold as it has been recently.

lynxette

I have a pelt like this sitting on a red fox blanket covering the bed in my guest bedroom. Not sure I would want to wear it though, much rather a red fox coat.

punisherthunder

Agree with Lynxette.

Coats are waaaaaay more fun than pelts or stoles IMHO.

red_fox

I like the coats with paws and tails dangling, but these glass eyes they use are too creepy

lynxette

I think the eyes are fine, so long as I am not wearing them. I love my black timber wolf mount that I use on the floor as a rug inmy family room. The expression is really well done by the taxidermist.

red_fox

There are ones that looks more realistic, more used in taxidermy, which are beautiful, but in most cases I've seen in stoles, they look like they snorted a whole kilo of coke

lynxette

LOL...very aptly put.

Fellra
I have some fictional stories on this topic but due to forum rules I won't post here

I've read a few other of your fur stories on this side, and I find them extremely exhilarating! Is there another place where you have your fur stories posted perhaps? I would love to read more!

red_fox
I have some fictional stories on this topic but due to forum rules I won't post here

I've read a few other of your fur stories on this side, and I find them extremely exhilarating! Is there another place where you have your fur stories posted perhaps? I would love to read more!

I'm interested aswell if you can pinpoint another location