Guest CruelIsHot

the CRUEL side of fur! ;)

Hi! i’m looking for videos/stories/media that play up the cruelty side of fur. I love it when a beautiful woman delights in knowing countless animals died so she could have the luxury of their furs. There is nothing like the opulence in knowing animals died for your glamour. I want to be clear that this does not actually reflect real life my views on people (like me) who wear furs. If I thought they were cruel I wouldn't be on this site. However as a fantasy I can’t help but be excited at the notion that it can take 300 innocent chinchillas just so mistress can have her deliciously sexy full length fur. I love stuff where you can see full pelts or heads or when paws and tails are dangling off a coat, reminding everyone the dominant woman wearing them knows exactly where her fabulous coat came from. I’m not looking for animal abuse stuff or anything graphic, stuff more along the lines of a cruella de vil dom. A good example of this is this quote by the fantastic Capitalistic Blonde: “ Imagine how many teensy little minks it took to make this GORGEOUS COAT for ME”. I had a coworker once who had a real fox fur coat, and she would joke about the foxes deserved to be skinned for her. I had another vegetarian coworker who did not enjoy this at all, but I loved it. The idea of a woman going to a fur farm and selecting the lucky minks or foxes who will get the privilege of adorning her also excites me. Or the concept of a hot lady keeping a fox as a pet, until she desires a soft new pelt. I have a lot of ideas! Now that I've vented, does anyone share these thoughts or have any good examples? Again, I want to emphasize that this is purely a fantasy and my logical mind acknowledges fur (when properly farmed/trapped) as a responsibly sourced renewable resource without the plastic waste of synthetics. But as my username says, cruel is hot!

P.S. this is my third time submitting this because I accidentally posted it in the wrong forum. Sorry about that.

Worker 11811

I don't have a problem with using animals for fur at all.

People hunt, fish and trap animals all the time and almost nobody except for a few bunny huggers so much as blinks an eye. Besides, if people knew what happens in places like slaughterhouses, they'd probably have a brain aneurism! All those hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken legs that people eat at their family picnics don't grow on trees, y' know!

Oh I completely agree, I was more throwing out these ideas as a fantasy, "cruel" being of the Venus in Furs coronation and not in a Petaphile way.

Worker 11811

No problem with the killing fantasy.

I get it but, the way I see it, animals dying (and people for that matter) is all just part of the cycle of life. As much as it seems sad and cruel on the surface, there is a certain beauty in it.

Reynkurt

I'll admit, while the physical sensation of fur is my biggest turn on, there is something very 'interesting' about taking parts of an animal for your own use (whatever they may be ). In fact, some of my biggest fantasies involve the pelts and furs of big, powerful predators like bears and tigers. Oh, what I would give to experience one of their pelts!

TeaseMeWithFur

Risque Renee's Videos should be right up Your Alley. She did video's were She played a spoiled rich b**ch with Her Friend Amy called Prima Donnas On Fur and a movie called Fur Bitch. These clips can be found on Clips4Sale and The NRG Site Furandfuzzies

TeaseMeWithFur

Chelsea also had a series called Cruel Fur where She played Cruella DeVille and talked about killing animals

These look fantastic! Unfortunately, given my current financial situation I am more in the market for that of the free variety. I don't mean to keep nagging now that two great suggestions have been shared, but does anyone have any free stories, videos, or pictures of this theme? I know from the ffg that new furden member tiny Tim is a fantastic storyteller, if he's around!

TeaseMeWithFur

Chelsea has some free stuff on various video sites, Renee's Stuff might be harder to find.

hawk_560

I love those fantasies.

Especially the one with the pet.

Hawk

That was great- but it cut off right before it was getting good! What a tease, that Chelsea!

Dappleboy

There was a story written and posted either here or on FFG some years ago titled "The Perverse Side of Fur". I guess it was deemed too perverse as it was promptly removed from the boards. I really enjoyed reading what little of it I could before it was taken down. Does anybody else remember this? If so, does anybody know where else it may have ended up and survived all these years?

I am embarrassed to admit it but deep down I always found it sexy when a female fur lover enjoys the fate of the animal. I also enjoy when you can see the animal in the fur like a bearskin rug or minks all linked together etc..... I think you have a good imagination and its nice to know I'm not alone with fur fantasies like this! The lady in the fox coat and hat with the cigarette holder is a dream!!!!

Nexii

You could always write a story or do art yourself if you like this sort of thing.

I'm not much of an artist, and as you can see by my unfocused ramble of a first post, not much of a storyteller. I was just wondering if there was anything out there along those lines, like that Chelsea video which was great. And I wanted to see who shared my views!

I'll be the odd one out but that's just messed up I can see cruel in BDSM terms to someone submitting. But I don't enjoy seeing slaughter/how furs are made I just buy them and look the other way.

punisherthunder

That is a very beautiful fox that Chelsea is wearing! Stunning videos as always.

red_fox

I kinda "learned" to like the dark side, because how some people get pissed off and stuff. I don't like the heads (especially when they put those glass eyes :pp), but I find some types of paws cool (lynx for example), but I'm in deeply love with those swinggy fluffy tails (fox, especially).

james93

Hey CruelIsHot,

I feel the same way! And I mean, what better way to show that man/woman is the apex predator than to wear the entire skin(s), especially of predators like big cats, including lynx and ocelot (a huge turn on for me!), wolves, coyotes, bears, etc.? It's kind of a fashionable way of being like Tarzan and turning the trophy into a sexy reminder that we can adapt to our environment and if necessary, kill beasts.

That said, here are some links you might enjoy:

Olesya Malinskaya with a lynx hide:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxw4hcqBl71r9pxo8o1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx79huJ6j41r9pxo8o1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx50gc7hlV1r9pxo8o1_500.jpg

http://36.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx2d7050UR1r9pxo8o1_500.jpg

Spots and Stripes Forever, A Tumblr dedicated to pictures of women in and on lynx, leopard, tiger, ocelot, and lippi cat furs and rugs:

http://spotsandstripesforever.tumblr.com/archive

One of my faves from Spots and Stripes, a beautiful young blonde standing triumphantly on what appears to be a snow leopard rug with the hide of a lynx stretched over her chest:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/865bfb51dd7c6cd3c8dc2322ec490f0b/tumblr_miicf0w2uX1qa0pufo1_1280.jpg

Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

Furrrrrrrrrr

And I thought I was the only one who enjoyed this side of wearing fur! Definitely the biggest turn on for me. I can remember one time way back in highschool when one girl was wearing a rabbit fur lined hoodie, she kept joking about how those poor rabbits had to die to make her jacket, then she would laugh and say "that's ok, it was worth it!" .....still turns me on just thinking about it.

Reminds me of my coworker. I love all the media surrounding this topic, but nothing's better than the shock of a real life experience.

likemyfurs

I like to know how many animals have died for my furs . so I do not buy patenwork fur . This winter I was on a fox farm to see how they were killed. Was horny by looking at it . had to hurry me home after that to fuck my wife