• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Fox

• Fetish Mistress

• bazza2000

• Snake

I didn't see any date posted anywhere on the "front page". And there's definitely something in place of the essentially blank page we've been seeing.

I just checked furfashionguide.com and the site says "This Page Is Under Construction - Coming Soon!" Does this mean someone is getting the site back up?

Absolutly not, that's what we webmasters call a parking page. It's a default page set up by the company hosting the site. Just automatic content, including random ads... The domain name furfashionguide.com even might have been terminated, as this parking page is often used by what we call domain farmers (compagnies that buy terminated domain names from former websites to use them later and resale them...).

This is all too weird! It's like a soap opera lol. As the FurFashionguide Turns. I would honestly welcome 2D4 to come here and explain what is going on. I love all the fur areas on the Internet and don't want any to die. Wondering why domain is for sale though?

Fur Love

Kyle

I doubt that their moderators know anything more about this now than we do. Unfortunately. As mentioned, any of their stff including Cookie is welcome to post here but doubt that most of them ever will, except for one or MAYBE two.

It would be pretty hard for anyone to just start it up again. Anyone returning would be looking for a replica of the old site and new management just could not make that happen. Their video sites would all be gone. Their links. THeir Gallery would be empty. Not much in the name really. It was the content, and that is all gone now.

W

Yeah he won't get anywhere close to that amount of money for the domains. That's hilarious though that whoever is even trying to do that.

So Cookie was a crook anyway, he stole that site FFG from his partner I am not at liberty to say anymore, but just lets say I know more than you!

Mistress XXX

All,

2,500 Euros for a domain name? Seems like a bargain though, considering nude.com is currently on sale for $4.6 million.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

2,500 Euros for a domain name? Seems like a bargain though, considering nude.com is currently on sale for $4.6 million.
Yes, but with the vast number of top-level domains available one can register a very similar domain name for generally less than $25/year.

• 1 year later...

Yeah besides I think that most of us aren't big believers in sharing gossip. Especially gossip that could be personally damaging to someone else. I think its just better to leave things be at this point.