FFG down?

bazza2000

every time i try to go to the website for the forums. I keep getting directed to the phhoto gallery and thats not where I wanna go2

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Fox

• Fetish Mistress

• bazza2000

• Snake

Hi fur-friends, as I said on FourrureClub.com, FFG is so hard to understand... A "fur fetish" forum where no one can post photos, no nudes, no members photos, a very hard discipline, and the power is not shared, leading to the fact that if Cookie is not here... No one can keep the site up. Too bad, as a webmaster I've choosen to share the hability to lead the website.

The fact that forums are redirected to galeries is not a usual maintenance procedure, I know quite well this forums platform (vbulletin) and when it's under maintenance for upgrade purposes, a message replaces the homepage explaining what happens. Here, the redirection has been set up on purpose. One question remains : why ?

IMHO, FourrureClub and The Fur Den are the best forums for furlovers, as it have always been

I honestly hope the site dies, and that idiot mod moves on to some other hobby instead of professional douchebag. Seriously, the forums became garbage and completely unenjoyable with him there. I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

That's completely unfair and that Brooke person is butt her because they can't promote their webpage on their forum which is clearly stated in their "ToS."

Lol, oh, we're going to talk about what's unfair? I was banned for something I said offsite. Not exactly fair.

It's fine though, the site is probably going down in flames since even Mr. Chief of Staff has no clue what the hell is going on. I'm sure such an important fella like him would have been notified of any upgrades/maintenance to the site, hahaha!

2DYE4 is the epitome of an ass, maybe FFG finally died and he'll focus his efforts elsewhere, or maybe he'll keep having a power trip all over that forum, who knows.

In the mean time folks, enjoy this site and post here if you wish. We are all glad to see posts here now from some very old members. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve this site to make it better for any of you who have returned until Fashion Guide comes back please let us know. This is YOUR site and not ours, so we want to create a site that everyone will enjoy. I suggest that we not have posts on this thread too negative toward the Fashion Guide Forum as they are rather down and out right now. But we WILL allow them here as we try to never erase posts from anyone, or unnecessarily chastise unless we have to. It has been mentioned many times here that each post by each member is well thought out and a "Part of their heart", so they should never be altered or disallowed unless necessary.

So, in the mean time as mentioned, enjoy our little site here. And if the staff at Fashion Guide wish to post updates here in regards to their web site they are free to do that at any time. A lot of people did place a lot of posts on that web site, and as such, it is certainly a shame to see it go down if such should be the case.

So, enjoy the Den folks while you are here. We will certainly do everything we can to make it your "Happy Place".

White Fox

...or maybe he'll keep having a power trip all over that forum, who knows.

Hmmm, on a webmaster's point of view, as I am for Le FourrureClub, you cannot set up such a redirection without ultra-super-admin accesses. As he explained he's "just" a moderator, I don't think he can do so...

I'm speaking as a minority member here with primary interest in knits. Trying to contact Cookie (the FFG sweater section moderator) I get this message:

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Niemals

So I guess this issue will be fixed on Niemals day...

Anyway, a big shout-out to White Fox for keeping the Melody O'Hair section of FD up and running!

1. Fur Den & Fourrure Club are the best fur sites. Always classy, and very respectful places.

2. I still think it's suspicious that the banned messaged was signed off in German. I was under the impression that Cookie/Admin were Dutch?

I can sign in, but like others, can only access the gallery (not the forum)but i do agree this is i say maintenance for the site.

Like I posted earlier, Fursluts is still going but not Furbound or anything else. I wonder if any sponsors know anything additional that they could add to this discussion.

Nimra...

You can post more adult type messages into our "Freaks Forum". However, this is an adult forum area, and as such it is not for viewing without special access. As mentioned in the forum description all we ask is that you have five posts here and then simply ask us for access. The reason for this is that it proves to us that you are not an under age person trying to gain access.

Stories...

Worker has often posted new stories in the Freaks Forum mentioned above as well. I think you might enjoy them. Just a matter of confirming to us that you are an adult and you can be allowed access forever, and you can read them there.

Although it does not mention this, if you send any one of our administrators a PM asking them to let you in and describing why you wish that, that will allow us to prove to ourselves that you are in fact an adult, and we can let you in that way as well. It would certainly be great to have more interest there, and our members who go there would love that.

Tryxie...

I agree with you. I will NOT ban anyone here for messages about another site as we just do not ban people here for things like that. But would be nice if folks here could post some positive messages. No reason why we cannot have fun here until FFG comes back, or what ever else be the case. Many people are coming here right now. So it can at least be your temporary home until the other site comes back if you would rather post there. Let's have some fun instead of crying and being sad.

Off Topics?

By the way, we do have an "Off Topic" forum here called the "Pub". That can be a great spot as well, so it is better to bookmark our forums index page rather than just this forum. That way you will see all of our forums and new posts in them.

Other Members...

If you know of other members who might like to come here but might not know of us please let them know. I am sure that many members of the other site do not know of us or have forgotten about us.

Thanks for your interest here.

White Fox

Admin

Good riddance. What a cesspool of a site, it's gotta be said. Badly run, badly maintained, badly moderated, oppressive, censored, money grabbing, anti-sharing, idiotic rules - and with power tripping assholes for mods (Most of them, anyway). I can't for the life of me understand how it ever stayed so popular for so long. Maybe people don't know about alternatives.

I hope it never comes up again and I hope none of the "staff" there ever get into a position of power in the fur community ever again.

And you can quote me on that.

Good riddance. What a cesspool of a site, it's gotta be said. Badly run, badly maintained, badly moderated, oppressive, censored, money grabbing, anti-sharing, idiotic rules - and with power tripping assholes for mods (Most of them, anyway). I can't for the life of me understand how it ever stayed so popular for so long. Maybe people don't know about alternatives.

I hope it never comes up again and I hope none of the "staff" there ever get into a position of power in the fur community ever again.

And you can quote me on that.

+1

Hey, I just wanted to say welcome to some new folks here lately. I don't want to name names in case I miss someone. But it really is great to see some new members here posting. We hope that you enjoy this site while you are here with us!

Went back to FFG to "check on things" this morning, and the tone has become somewhat ominous.

In the image galleries, the next-to-the-last image now has been replaced with ones of a more ominous tone.

High drama, or portents of self-destruction? Was Cookie's account actually hacked by an "Anti"?

Time will tell.

--ScottInSeattle

I'm tired of seeing negativity. Cookie wasn't present and the mods couldn't do anything to update the forum and protect it from its demise. Cookie then came back and who knows what happened really. But let's not be so negative about it. If you want to be crude and childish keep it to yourselves.

I'm tired of seeing negativity. Cookie wasn't present and the mods couldn't do anything to update the forum and protect it from its demise. Cookie then came back and who knows what happened really. But let's not be so negative about it. If you want to be crude and childish keep it to yourselves.

Hey, if you're tired of seeing negativity, you could always, y'know, not look at this thread.

We will do and say as we please, until the mods say otherwise. Maybe it's you who should stop telling others what to do. Just a thought, lol.