• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Fox

• Fetish Mistress

• bazza2000

• Snake

Maybe 2DYE4 has banned so many people there's no one left so they shut it down? Remember Mel Gibson In Brave heart FREEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistress XXX

I honestly hope the site dies, and that idiot mod moves on to some other hobby instead of professional douchebag. Seriously, the forums became garbage and completely unenjoyable with him there. I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

I can sign in, but like others, can only access the gallery (not the forum).

The site I have little to no problems with. But I too am not a fan of the current mod in charge.

I was starting to wonder what happened. I thought it was just me that was having issues there. Seems to be more going on there than I was aware of.

So, I guess it brings me here now... er well, again. Looks like I've been here before but totally forgot.

Same problem here, access to the photo galleries only. Unless you can get restricted/banned for not posting often, I sure don't know what I have done wrong.

Guys,

Can I suggest a little perspective here? Such forums and sites occasionally have downtime for various reasons: maintenance, migration, upgrades, bug fixes or whatever. Sometimes these things happen without time or prior notice to its administrators or users when problems arise or work needs to be done. With the exception of those administrators we have no access to perform any changes or maintenance to it ourselves - and bear in mind that even moderators may not be able to make significant changes either - so there's no need to get too concerned about it all. Even those messages some of you have received recently may not prove to be genuine or lasting in time.

I am sure it will either return in the same or similar format or place, or that there will be an announcement of some sort about its future. In the meantime, why not enjoy here or the many other fur fan and fetish resources around?

I'd also like to remind you all that I have no involvement or membership of that forum or site, so please stop writing to me asking for help or news about your membership there.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Well I can get to the Fursluts site and send personal messages. I would agree that this is most likely some kind of upgrade or service to the site. It would be nice to have a message warning that the site will be down for this reason however. I would really miss that site if it went down, but this site would probably grow as the focal point for a lot of the FFG members if indeed that happened.

I´m getting the permanent ban information:

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Niemals

Bad way to do a Forum Update or do maintenance.

Yes, they will be back I am sure as Mr M mentioned. This has happened many times to them before and it will again. There is a temporary administrator filling in for them there and so probably updates to software have not been done up to date. We try to notify folks here when we do it, as folks like to know ahead of time, as mentioned. However that is not always possible.

It is the only job that tech folks are allowed to do on sites like this to do updates, so they try to keep up to date on that but sometimes they just leave things a day too late. I know that Cooke was doing both the administrator and tech jobs but I don't know if their new administrator is able to do or not. When a site like that breaks down it can take two or three days to get it going again, IF the tech person can go right at it immediately. If he/she is busy and/or unavailable for two or three days it might take a week or more.

Just give them a few days and they will be back. Likely today. But if not, very soon.

I am sure that if there is anything more than something that will bring them back on VERY soon, they will post a message here mentioning time frames. Since they haven't I am sure that they will likely be back on in a very few hours. Probably back by Friday noon US time.

In the mean time enjoy yourself by posting here and at Mr Mockle's site if you wish.

***By the way, I am sure that they aren't banning folks. It must be something set up wrong in their system that is trying to ban everyone for some reason. I know that they use banning a little bit more than we do here, but no one would ever ban someone on a site without giving them a reason.

W

FFG had upgrades/updates before, no such occurences as now. Very strange.I guess we will have to wait a couple of days to know for sure what´s cooking (pun intended) ...

I too am banned.

"Niemals"? I haven't had conversational German in a while, but if I remember that means "never" in English. Added; aren't the admin/Cookie....Dutch??

Just a little odd though...but I'm sure nothing serious.

I am not banned and this has happened several times in the past. If the site was going down pemanently I doubt we would get anything when we Google it.

I honestly hope the site dies, and that idiot mod moves on to some other hobby instead of professional douchebag. Seriously, the forums became garbage and completely unenjoyably with him there. I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

No you are not at all alone in your thoughts. I sincerely hope that “The Fur Den” returns to its glory days as the number one sight for the discussion and promotion of fur. Where your posts (unless outlandish) are voted up or down by Fur Den followers and not by someone who thinks that fur comes from and can only be found in a fur store.

Have you noticed "The Fur Den" mods; use real fur as their avatar and they do not use of bright red ink to comment on almost every members' thought.

Please if you are reading this take the time to promote "The Fur Den" with your friends. This site was and is the only honest site when it comes to talking about fur, its quality, its variations, how it is used, fur trends, etc.

Edited by Guest

I honestly hope the site dies, and that idiot mod moves on to some other hobby instead of professional douchebag. Seriously, the forums became garbage and completely unenjoyable with him there. I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

That's completely unfair and that Brooke person is butt her because they can't promote their webpage on their forum which is clearly stated in their "ToS."

I don't think it's fair to judge people in such light. Also to criticize people based on their avatar...wow...just wow...I'm in shock and awe that people can't be individuals that it has to fit into your wants whoever commented about their avatars and typing in red. Well red is legible and it's not like you couldn't type in red but I think they did it for their own sake so they could also have people read what they had to say instead of ignoring it which is clever.